Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

level

Ranked_YT

Donator
Donator
Yes, also by boosted i mean the booster you buy from store just in case you thought something else
Oh free i though the other boosting like a party of alts and they farm xd

Stxrs

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
Stxrs
How to level up fast, I am leveling up slow
Activating missions and contracts are a very fast way of levelling up. Try to also get one of those global boosters so tips can get you lots of exp.

ItzSteve97

How to level up fast, I am leveling up slow
For every vote, you get 10-20 experience, so if you vote 7 times a day, you can make extra xp from that, and you can buy cool things like ranks, cosmetics, loot boxes etc.

Missions. Just click on "profile", your skin's head, and click on the diamond button. It will show multiple missions you can do, giving you coins, brains and xp.

Playing the game. By playing the game and making many kills and desteoying beds for example, you will get couns and xp.

Hope this helped!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Yeetboi2840

Yeetboi2840

Donator
Donator
For every vote, you get 10-20 experience, so if you vote 7 times a day, you can make extra xp from that, and you can buy cool things like ranks, cosmetics, loot boxes etc.

Missions. Just click on "profile", your skin's head, and click on the diamond button. It will show multiple missions you can do, giving you coins, brains and xp.

Playing the game. By playing the game and making many kills and desteoying beds for example, you will get couns and xp.

Hope this helped
I do the vote everyday , but that also only gives like 70 exp , but the missions and contract will help me , Thank you!!

Upsanddowns

Donator
Donator
IGN
poopybot
Buying Iron rank gives you coin booster of 1.5 so maybe it can help.{you can buy it for 24 vote crystals}

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Yeetboi2840

Yeetboi2840

Donator
Donator
Hello, but coin booster won't help in boosting level right?
Buying Iron rank gives you coin booster of 1.5 so maybe it can help.{you can buy it for 24 vote crystals}
Hello, but coin booster won't help in boosting level right?

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
do the missions in each gamemode also, not just bedwars so that you can get the xp rewards from both bedwars, skywars and the bridge