Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Level - rework

Status
Not open for further replies.

jxstLxcas

Minecraft Username:
jxstLxcas​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
SkyBlockDream​

What is your suggestion's title?
Level - rework​

Suggestion Details:
Good afternoon dear Jartex Staff-Team.

I would like to leave a suggestion on your forum to talk about the current level situation on the gamemode SkyBlockDream and request them to be reworked.
As you know the gamemode got a new season released 4 days ago.
After SkyBlockDream went online people straight up started to level up, in order to climb their way up to level 100 as the first player. Since new tasks and rewards were announced for the levels, people were even more exited to complete them. But sometimes things always go as planned. The first issue appeared at lvl 11 or 22. You had to level up your banker skill to a certain level in order to complete the task. However, it`s been very hard to level up the skill or it just took you way to much time. This is where the chaos began. While a lot of people started to complain to many different staff members, because they wanted the levels to be made a bit easier, other users saw no other way to continue in levels, that buying a lot of crate keys in order to pull Level skip rewards. More and more people started to buy themselve some crates hoping to get these Level skip rewards too, mostly without success. After almost 2 days of the new season, the developer decided to made the level easier, since almost every player that didn`t get level skips became stuck at this point. But this were not the only point where the levels are to hard. In my opinion, the best example is level 61. The requirements for this level are basically just insane. In order to complete this level you will have to kill 1000 of every minion in the entire bossworld. That might doesn`t sound very hard, but I will explain why it is. The spawn rate of these mini bosses is, depending on he kind of mob, between 2 and 10 mobs, which means, you will at some stage need to wait up to 3-4 hours just to complete one of the 10 tasks. In general the levels compared to last season are just way harder so that some players might need more than a week just to complete one singe level.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
My Suggestion simply is, to make the levels a bit easier, so a few more people have the possibility to get their way up to level 100.​

Extra Information:
I would like to add 1 more thing. In the past seasons, levels have been very easy which is why I understand that they were made harder. Of course I am not asking to make them as easy as in the past again, but just some little changes would be a great thing. One thing that has to stay in mind is that it should always be fun to grind in some new levels that arent known yet. But at some stage the requirements just take to long to be finished which could cause people to lose their interests in completing more levels. For example the Level 60-61 which takes a lot of time. A normal person that goes to school or work, maybe has around 1-3 hours of time he can maximum play per day. So if someone plays 2 hours a day, he might need up to 1 week to finish just 1 level. Another example is Level 53-54 where you need to kill 15k animals of 8 different types each. That`s a total of 120k mob kills for only 1 single level which is way to much. At this point also a lot of people start to use an autoclicker because clicking over 100 thousand times to complete 1 single level, is nothing someone has fun to do with. As already mentioned there do not need to be very big changes in the levels. A few adjustments are already enough to make climbing the level pass a bit more exiting.​

Nytb

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
Nytb
Minecraft Username:
jxstLxcas​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
SkyBlockDream​

What is your suggestion's title?
Level - rework​

Suggestion Details:
Good afternoon dear Jartex Staff-Team.​
I would like to leave a suggestion on your forum to talk about the current level situation on the gamemode SkyBlockDream and request them to be reworked.​
As you know the gamemode got a new season released 4 days ago.​
After SkyBlockDream went online people straight up started to level up, in order to climb their way up to level 100 as the first player. Since new tasks and rewards were announced for the levels, people were even more exited to complete them. But sometimes things always go as planned. The first issue appeared at lvl 11 or 22. You had to level up your banker skill to a certain level in order to complete the task. However, it`s been very hard to level up the skill or it just took you way to much time. This is where the chaos began. While a lot of people started to complain to many different staff members, because they wanted the levels to be made a bit easier, other users saw no other way to continue in levels, that buying a lot of crate keys in order to pull Level skip rewards. More and more people started to buy themselve some crates hoping to get these Level skip rewards too, mostly without success. After almost 2 days of the new season, the developer decided to made the level easier, since almost every player that didn`t get level skips became stuck at this point. But this were not the only point where the levels are to hard. In my opinion, the best example is level 61. The requirements for this level are basically just insane. In order to complete this level you will have to kill 1000 of every minion in the entire bossworld. That might doesn`t sound very hard, but I will explain why it is. The spawn rate of these mini bosses is, depending on he kind of mob, between 2 and 10 mobs, which means, you will at some stage need to wait up to 3-4 hours just to complete one of the 10 tasks. In general the levels compared to last season are just way harder so that some players might need more than a week just to complete one singe level.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
My Suggestion simply is, to make the levels a bit easier, so a few more people have the possibility to get their way up to level 100.​

Extra Information:
I would like to add 1 more thing. In the past seasons, levels have been very easy which is why I understand that they were made harder. Of course I am not asking to make them as easy as in the past again, but just some little changes would be a great thing. One thing that has to stay in mind is that it should always be fun to grind in some new levels that arent known yet. But at some stage the requirements just take to long to be finished which could cause people to lose their interests in completing more levels. For example the Level 60-61 which takes a lot of time. A normal person that goes to school or work, maybe has around 1-3 hours of time he can maximum play per day. So if someone plays 2 hours a day, he might need up to 1 week to finish just 1 level. Another example is Level 53-54 where you need to kill 15k animals of 8 different types each. That`s a total of 120k mob kills for only 1 single level which is way to much. At this point also a lot of people start to use an autoclicker because clicking over 100 thousand times to complete 1 single level, is nothing someone has fun to do with. As already mentioned there do not need to be very big changes in the levels. A few adjustments are already enough to make climbing the level pass a bit more exiting.​

Hello jxstLxcas!

After going through your suggestion, I'll go ahead and give you a +1. I think you're completely right, as a new Skyblock Dream player, it's evident that some of the levels are nearly impossible to complete. Trying to kill 120k mobs really takes forever, which results to alot of players looking towards using modifications which are not allowed. I understand that the levels are supposed to be hard, but making them this hard especially at around level 40-60 is crazy. Some of these levels should be further up in the list, after 80!

Regards,
Nytb!

fofo888

Donator
Donator
IGN
fofo888
+1 I love the idea for the reasons stated above

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello, jxstLxcas​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind Regards,​
~ Almostlikeaboss

Status
Not open for further replies.