Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Level 50 - Bedwars Montage

oviargamer

Addicted Member
IGN
oviargamer
EPIC !
I am colse to hitting level 50 as well and i had a lot of well played clips and waned to make montage out of them but all my clips got deleted after I reinstalled my windows .... i forgot to save those clips and now they are gone...

FutureBlank

Donator
Donator
EPIC !
I am colse to hitting level 50 as well and i had a lot of well played clips and waned to make montage out of them but all my clips got deleted after I reinstalled my windows .... i forgot to save those clips and now they are gone...
Remake them please, I love these kinds of vids šŸ˜­

FutureBlank

Donator
Donator
I watched _Lowe _Lowe video over 5 times due to how good it is

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
_Lowe

_Lowe

Donator
Donator
IGN
_Lowe
EPIC !
Wow, same happened to me. I reinstalled my windows and lost like 50 clips but luckily I had the exported file uploaded on yt, but since it was already exported I couldn't mess with the stuff I already had done. Good Luck on yours ;)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
_Lowe

_Lowe

Donator
Donator
IGN
_Lowe
I watched _Lowe _Lowe video over 5 times due to how good it is
Thank you :) thanks to JoltTheBolt JoltTheBolt , he helped a lot in getting clips