Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Level 4 help not getting exp how to get EXP

MRR_GAMING19

please tell me how to get exp i tried mining ores with cobblestone generator did farming use exp bottle but it is showng 0 /1250 please

SKY_

IGN
GT_PLAYyt
Mining ore gives you experience too but its low.So you can kill mobs like like (Blazes,pigmans,villagers ,etc) or you can use [experience V] enchantment or pickaxe.
:)

Wizzardness

Addicted Member
For the best XP income, i suggest u ask around or check /ah for EXP boosters. (1.5x/2.0x) , don't activate them immediately , wait until u acquire the rest of the boosts. There is Personal XP booster, Team xp booster (island xp booster - works for all island members ) and Global XP booster, u won't probably have it, but u can ask in chat maybe someone from players can activate it. **Boosters are acquired from crates // Gkit Boosters.**
Other thing is your sword, for pure exp the best enchant is Inquisitive V ( Inquis 5 ) , it boosts your XP massivley. if u dont have permenant Strenght 1/2/3 i suggest u get Rage 5 on your sword, so u deal really much damage to mobs, allowing u to oneshot most of the mobs.
Another thing that could boost your XP gain, and id say its the most important one - grinding. Question is - what is your ping, and FPS?
If your ping ( Internet connection between u and server ) is below 50, u can grind really comfortably and all your clicks will be registered in server.
If your ping is above 100-150 ur grinding will be tough.
Same with FPS, if your FPS is below 30-40 it will be less efficient to grind, and id suggest searching for the best farm that doesn't eat your gpu/cpu.
While grinding i suggest u stand inside the mob, but not fully inside, but on a side of it - ill show a picture showing where you should stand while grinding a mob. ( Picture below ) It should be something like this, u should be on its side, and when u start grinding, press F5 - and check to which side the dead mobs are falling down. If while grinding the dead ones are falling to left , stand in opposite side of them - on the right side. Or other way around.
This is aprox - how it should look like. Never stand fully inside of them!

1716880009848.png