Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Level 100's bossworld portal and the ender dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

seasonsafterfall

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
silvertongued​

What is your suggestion's title?
Level 100's bossworld portal and the ender dragon​

Suggestion Details:
Level 100 prize in sbd is a bossworld portal, in the form of an end portal frame. But we can't place it, maybe because there's not a design for the bossworld portal. So I suggest, 1 week BEFORE reset, we shall just be able to place the end portal frames, and if we can gather 12 of them, we can make a working end portal on our island, and kill the ender dragon.

Considering that we can gather this item towards the end-season, it would be nice to unlock this dimension just for fun before the reset date.

For any risks just disable PvP in the dimension.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
We get tons of items days before reset thanks to /spawn giveaways. This can be another way of celebration where you can offer players to kill the end dragon, to end the season. Players can use the dimension as a sandbox area after the dragon is killed. Coop builds, explosives, etc.​

EvilerOrpheus65

Donator
Donator
IGN
EvilerOrpheus65
Minecraft Username:
silvertongued​

What is your suggestion's title?
Level 100's bossworld portal and the ender dragon​

Suggestion Details:
Level 100 prize in sbd is a bossworld portal, in the form of an end portal frame. But we can't place it, maybe because there's not a design for the bossworld portal. So I suggest, 1 week BEFORE reset, we shall just be able to place the end portal frames, and if we can gather 12 of them, we can make a working end portal on our island, and kill the ender dragon.​
Considering that we can gather this item towards the end-season, it would be nice to unlock this dimension just for fun before the reset date.​
For any risks just disable PvP in the dimension.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
We get tons of items days before reset thanks to /spawn giveaways. This can be another way of celebration where you can offer players to kill the end dragon, to end the season. Players can use the dimension as a sandbox area after the dragon is killed. Coop builds, explosives, etc.​
+1 i highly agree it would make a very fun late game experience

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hello seasonsafterfall,

After reading your suggestion I have decided to upvote it.

Have fun playing on
JartexNetwork!

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, seasonsafterfall​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • The end world won't be activated due to this event. It would require a custom world to be set with the proper parameters in order for it to function properly.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave

Status
Not open for further replies.