Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Lets add map/game mode selection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

maznqrchetoBG

Every time i play skywars or bedwars it sends me on a random map that i like/dislike. I think it will be great to add a "map selection" so you can play the map you actually want and not the map you dislike. And with skywars to choose do you want to play Normal/Lunatic/Extreme. I'm always getting mad when it sends me on a map that i dislike or in skywars they choose a game mode that i dislike. Please we need to add that.

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Yes but its a public vote so 80% of the time when i vote for Normal it doesn't become normal it becomes extreme
Nothing we can do about that, you can buy a rank ( Bronze, Silver, Gold ) to get a higher chance

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
Every time i play skywars or bedwars it sends me on a random map that i like/dislike. I think it will be great to add a "map selection" so you can play the map you actually want and not the map you dislike. And with skywars to choose do you want to play Normal/Lunatic/Extreme. I'm always getting mad when it sends me on a map that i dislike or in skywars they choose a game mode that i dislike. Please we need to add that.
Make a suggestion in the suggestions section

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
M

maznqrchetoBG

Oh well i will make this post on suggestions.
How do i ping an helper/admin to lock this post?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
M

maznqrchetoBG

PolarBear2003 PolarBear2003 Please lock and thank you vortex91 vortex91

Status
Not open for further replies.