Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global Less longer ban for Non-Malicious hacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Vessalie

What is the suggestion about?
Less longer ban for Non-Malicious hacks.

Description:
Firstly I want to talk about what is a ''Non-Malicious'' hack, it is a kind of hack that doesn't really cause harm such as e.g Bunny hop or Killaura (PvP or any movement hacks) It is a hack such as Xray, Chest esp, Auto-Eat, Tracers, Nametags and Freecam and etc. Hacks that don't have anything relatable to like any Movement hacks or any PvP hacks. And I think this should be like a 60-day ban due to the hacks not being a very huge loss in the community than actual Malicious hacks, and if someone gets banned once they probably won't do it again, although if they do 2nd offence would be a perm ban.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
In a way that I don't think that small things like these should really give someone a permanent ban, I still do think that they deserve punishment but not as severe as a permanent ban since It's not a big of a deal.

Makie

They won't stop hacking
Neutral
Discord: xMakie#5509
SBD SkyLord
KPvP: Hero

BabbyXD

Addicted Member
-1. Hackers legit NEVER stop hacking (or at least in the vast majority of cases).

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
This actually makes no sense.
Why do you think there are soo many hackers all the time on SW? It's just people who got perm banned in the first place coming back on alts and VPN.
I would agree if this was a premium server but as that's not the case, perm ban is better.
My point is that even if you'd ban someone for 30 days, they'll still come with alts to hack / play again (Legit or non-legit, doesn't matter as they're already ban evading)

HelpUs

Addicted Member
I have reviewed your suggestion and I have decided to give a -1 due to these reasons:

· more work for the staff team because if a player gets unbanned and hacks again its just double work.

· If a hacker does realise his mistake, he can always make an unban appeal.

Best of luck, HelpUs

DgSS

because, in my opinion if someone is using hacks like nametags xray etc. , there's a fact that they have a hacked client, and hacked clients include many hacks which are harmfull to both players and the server itself, i think every type of hack should be punsihed as before. i dont think a change will make it better. If anyone uses any kind of hack, perm ban is probably the best choice,

marijn08

Donator
Donator

None will stop hacking.

If they feel bad for themselves they can appeal.

Doesn't matter if they're non pvp hacks etc, they still give an unfair advantage and if the person feels sorry for it he can appeal amd show his effort / how much sorry he actually feels.
I dont agree because i used to hack for like 8-11 months straight on servers (never hacked on jartex) but i stopped because it wasnt fun anymore and because i got banned on my favorite server. I got a second chance on that server and i stopped hacking so people stop hacking but some people keep hacking thats why you should give them a second chance (for hacks that does no / almost no harm) and if they dont stop they will be perm banned. And if players still want to hack they just use a vpn and cracked launcher to keep hacking on jartex.

marijn08

Donator
Donator
I dont agree because i used to hack for like 8-11 months straight on servers (never hacked on jartex) but i stopped because it wasnt fun anymore and because i got banned on my favorite server. I got a second chance on that server and i stopped hacking so people stop hacking but some people keep hacking thats why you should give them a second chance (for hacks that does no / almost no harm) and if they dont stop they will be perm banned. And if players still want to hack they just use a vpn and cracked launcher to keep hacking on jartex.
^^
+1

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello Vessalie,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion.​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.