Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global Less longer ban for Non-Malicious hacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Vessalie

What is the suggestion about?
Less longer ban for Non-Malicious hacks.

Description:
Firstly I want to talk about what is a ''Non-Malicious'' hack, it is a kind of hack that doesn't really cause harm such as e.g Bunny hop or Killaura (PvP or any movement hacks) It is a hack such as Xray, Chest esp, Auto-Eat, Tracers, Nametags and Freecam and etc. Hacks that don't have anything relatable to like any Movement hacks or any PvP hacks. And I think this should be like a 60-day ban due to the hacks not being a very huge loss in the community than actual Malicious hacks, and if someone gets banned once they probably won't do it again, although if they do 2nd offence would be a perm ban.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
In a way that I don't think that small things like these should really give someone a permanent ban, I still do think that they deserve punishment but not as severe as a permanent ban since It's not a big of a deal.

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
There are people that never stop hacking and I know some of them even tho they hacked and appealed but they still hacked I will vote as neutral because I kinda agree and disagree at the same time but if it was my choice I would probably still make it perm ban

LordKacem

Donator
Donator
+1
if we give a 2nd chance for hackers. 90% of them will repent and start playing legit and for the rest 10%, they will enjoy their permanent ban

Saemiscom

Donator
Donator
Neutral
i whud do +1 but i think minar hacks are like derp,headless and some cosmetic hacks anything that is unfair shud be baned

HighHcpes

Banned
•Some of them might actually stop hacking
•Many hackers will come back either way causing the server to have more hackers.
•If a hacker really regretted it he can make an unban appeal.

Flexier

Donator
Donator

None will stop hacking.

If they feel bad for themselves they can appeal.

Doesn't matter if they're non pvp hacks etc, they still give an unfair advantage and if the person feels sorry for it he can appeal amd show his effort / how much sorry he actually feels.

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
Neutral
Hackers never stop hacking.

nFly

Donator
Donator
There's not really a mod for tracers, autoeat, freecam...
So if they are using it they have a hacked client wich on jartex is not allowed..

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Vessalie

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
There's not really a mod for tracers, autoeat, freecam...
So if they are using it they have a hacked client wich on jartex is not allowed..
It counts only if what they were actually using, only non-malicious but not actually malicious in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.