Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Legendary and epic items pt. 2

Cameron_11

Minecraft Username:
Cameron_111​

What is the suggestion about?
Legendary and epic items pt. 2​

Description:
I have already made a suggestion on this topic. Nevertheless a lot of people disagreed due to the fact that a person might want to get a rankin the future and so for it is nice to be able to use the items u got before the rank. I agree with that so I thought of a compromise. So here is my suggestion:

If this update happens the first time a player opens the brainwasher a screen will pop up. On it there will be information about ranks and where to get them (as to further encourage the player to get ranks). After that player clicks next at the bottom of that screen another will pop up asking him whether he wants to be able to get Legendary and Epic items from the Brainwasher. Under the question it should explain that he won’t be able to use those items if he doesn’t have a rank. At last the player will pick yes or no and will be able to use the Brainwasher normally.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will let people who aren’t planning on getting rank to not spend their brains for no reason and at the same time encourage more players to get ranks.​

Extra Information:
The player should also be able to change this setting from his profile.​

G

Gusto

New players (with out ranks) will get basic cosmetics pretty easily and its not special if you have same effects as others

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Cameron_11

Cameron_11

New players (with out ranks) will get basic cosmetics pretty easily and its not special if you have same effects as others
Yeah but you getting them if you don’t have a rank means you can’t use it!

Khosraw

Banned
Neutral

This decision really is up to the developers and admins. We can't control their source of revenue.

Zaki445566

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
zaki445566