Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Legendary and epic items in the Brainwasher

Cameron_11

Minecraft Username:
Cameron_111​

What is the suggestion about?
Legendary and epic items in the Brainwasher​

Description:
A lot of the epic and legendary items a player can pull from a brainwasher in bed wars and skyward can not be used by that player due to him not having a rank. I understand that this is done to make more people to get ranks and I don’t judge that. What I suggest is just not making players able to pull these items until they get a rank. This way players will still be encouraged to get ranks but at the same time won’t be loosing their hard earned brains and getting nothing out of it.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will make it to where people don’t waste their brains on things they can’t use but won’t be able to use elite items without ranks either.​

Extra Information:
I post this because I think this is the perfect compromise between the community and the owners of the server.​

LordVoid

IGN
LordVoid
They could add a hidden perk for unlocking all the effects of one particular thing, maybe?
Just to make up for it perhaps.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Cameron_11

Cameron_11

They could add a hidden perk for unlocking all the effects of one particular thing, maybe?
Just to make up for it perhaps.
I guess but that’s probably not going to be added. I think it’s a good idea tho.

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, Cameron_11​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. This decision was taken, due to the following reason(s):​
  • This is our way of monetization, take it or leave it.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good night,
JustThiemo