Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Legendary and epic items in the Brainwasher

Cameron_11

Minecraft Username:
Cameron_111​

What is the suggestion about?
Legendary and epic items in the Brainwasher​

Description:
A lot of the epic and legendary items a player can pull from a brainwasher in bed wars and skyward can not be used by that player due to him not having a rank. I understand that this is done to make more people to get ranks and I don’t judge that. What I suggest is just not making players able to pull these items until they get a rank. This way players will still be encouraged to get ranks but at the same time won’t be loosing their hard earned brains and getting nothing out of it.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will make it to where people don’t waste their brains on things they can’t use but won’t be able to use elite items without ranks either.​

Extra Information:
I post this because I think this is the perfect compromise between the community and the owners of the server.​

Khosraw

Banned
+1

It is a good way to balance paid ranks and the items you actually earn from them. They are usually trash or you need a rank to use them so this would be a perfect addition to solve that issue.

G

Gusto

I dont agree with that, because you can buy rank in future and get cosmetics that you got, -1

Last edited by a moderator:

Khosraw

Banned
I dont agree with that, because you can buy rank in future and get cosmetics that you got, -1
I would agree with that. Mainly what is being suggested here is to have more ways of getting cosmetics without buying ranks. In that case it would be reasonable to disagree with this suggestion.

iGapy_

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
-1 if you buy rank in the future you will be mad what have you've done

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Cameron_11

Cameron_11

But let’s say you aren’t planning to buy a rank at all. You are a ftp player and maybe not that good at the game. That means it will be hard to get brains for you and personally I think a person like that will be really upset if he saves up brains for a week, opens a 35 brain pack, and gets an item he can never use. Nevertheless I see where you are going with your reply and agree that if a player will be getting a rank it’s nice to be able to unlock some items before hand.