Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Leaving jartex

starjr

Donator
Donator
IGN
starjr
See, I don't understand why people keep asking for a better anti-cheat. I want to start off with the task of getting a new anti-cheat is way easier said than done. Now the fact that you compare it to Hypixel which has a team of developers that are far larger than the current team on Jartex makes your point weaker. My next point is that Hypixel is a premium server which means the player would need to purchase an account. This makes the task of cleaning hackers so much easier. My next point would come back to the fact that Jartex is a community that is open to people who can't access a premium Minecraft account. Looking at the bright side it's opened up opportunities for so many players who are on cracked minecraft. To finish this, I want to say that as players of the community you cannot purely depend on an anti-cheat and a team of staff. Instead, help them by reporting the players and make the task easier. This would benefit not just you but others who play on the server. I'm sure if you really had a problem with hackers you would've left the server long ago. The fact that the server is flooded with hackers is inevitable, you have to get around it.

P.S. I'm not trying to change your decision on leaving because that is completely up to you.

iGapy_

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
See, I don't understand why people keep asking for a better anti-cheat. I want to start off with the task of getting a new anti-cheat is way easier said than done. Now the fact that you compare it to Hypixel which has a team of developers that are far larger than the current team on Jartex makes your point weaker. My next point is that Hypixel is a premium server which means the player would need to purchase an account. This makes the task of cleaning hackers so much easier. My next point would come back to the fact that Jartex is a community that is open to people who can't access a premium Minecraft account. Looking at the bright side it's opened up opportunities for so many players who are on cracked minecraft. To finish this, I want to say that as players of the community you cannot purely depend on an anti-cheat and a team of staff. Instead, help them by reporting the players and make the task easier. This would benefit not just you but others who play on the server. I'm sure if you really had a problem with hackers you would've left the server long ago. The fact that the server is flooded with hackers is inevitable, you have to get around it.

P.S. I'm not trying to change your decision on leaving because that is completely up to you.
Agree

JartexBuilder

Honestly I left on November/December after I got unbanned because I was completely bored of the server. It is not because of hackers on bedwars because today I garauntee you there are at least 3 hackers per Skywars game . Rather I just lost interest on loving on and playing again, but I am back now. Not going to lie I wouldn't want anyone on the server to leave because of boredoom, I hope you find other ways to entertain yourself on this network!

You can leave something behind, but never forget it

• Agree
Reactions: Jax

Knowly

Donator
Donator
IGN
Knowly

No prank this time o-o

JohnMak

Donator
Donator
IGN
JohnMak
You don't have to leave the server though. Everyone is doing their best to catch every single one hacker.

• Agree