Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied /leave

Status
Not open for further replies.

krsy123

Addicted Member
IGN
krsy123
Minecraft Username:
krsy123​

What is the suggestion about?
/leave​

Description:
Okay so, welcome to my suggestion, I'll first proceed to explain what /leave would do.
You see, there are a lot of times where I go to play some BuildUHC and a lot of times there are campers. Sometimes I can't really open my recording software or don't have time to, so I am not able to provide evidence to report said camper. And as I previously said, sometimes I just don't have the time to make a video, upload it, report that person, just not that much time.

So what do I do? I just type /hub so I can leave the game. But using /hub, gets me back to the, well, hub of course. So it basically makes me not only get out of the 1v1/fight it gets me out of practice entirely. Same for /lobby. And that is why I am suggesting /leave.

What would /leave do? It'll make you "leave" the fight itself, so you're back at the place where you get teleported to whenever you win or lose a match. Instead of using /hub which gets you back all the way back to the hub. Now hold on a second, you might ask the following question "Well, why don't you just use /hub and reconnect back to practice instead of making the staff add an entire new command?"
And your answer is the following: Sometimes practice might be full, and when it's full it takes ages to be able to actually reconnect to it. So it's incredibly annoying when I have to wait 5-10 minutes to reconnect to practice just because I did /hub since I didn't have time to deal with a hacker. And If I don't have time to report a hacker, I wouldn't have time to come back to the practice lobby after 5-10 minutes either.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
I suppose you already read my paragraphs in the last section, so you'd know that adding it would be a huge time saver and would not require much time.​

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
You see, there are a lot of times where I go to play some BuildUHC and a lot of times there are campers. Sometimes I can't really open my recording software or don't have time to, so I am not able to provide evidence to report said camper. And as I previously said, sometimes I just don't have the time to make a video, upload it, report that person, just not that much time.

You can still screenshot the campers and report them, sometimes it requires a recording
+1 Anyways

Skywalker

Donator
Donator
IGN
Titan_Leo & ATitanBridger
+1
Reasons stated above by Lumin0us Lumin0us

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
+1, never wanted to leave midgame but yeah