Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied KitPvP Leaderboards Having Payouts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jindaxx

Minecraft Username:
JindaxxGaming​

What is the suggestion about?
Leaderboards Having Payouts​

Description:
Leaderboards having payouts, so all the hard works of the og players doesn't come to waste. And it can also help to few new players who made it in the leaderboards that can't afford anything in buycraft. And i hope before the season ends in a 2 days the leaderboards of this season gets a payout. ex:top 10 maybe, number 1 getting $100 paypal going down to $10 which is number 10. And it is separated from kills and levels which makes alot of players an opportunity to be on top.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This can help improve jartexnetwork, because it gives players a reason to keep coming back of the game and non stop grind with there best to become on top, just like in voting and on factions top factions and top 10 voters and also in prison and on skyblock top islands and top gangs etc. So i hope in kitpvp its the same.​

Extra Information:
I hope and wish this could be approved and appreciated.​

Movq

Donator
Donator
You did not furtherly understand the statement/suggestion i made. 🙄
I did and I know what I am talking about if kitpvp gets payout people will start doing alot of bs like bots that only goes for a guy so he can get insane kills and alot of people will start abusing. And its PVP game not play 2 win game kitpvp Is game to have fun and to practice your pvp.

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
-1 KitPvP is a chill game mode as Movq Movq stated, putting it a competition mood will definatelly change everything, there are already comp game-modes you can play. There is no need to make this a comp game-mode.

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
-1 KitPvP is a chill game mode as Movq Movq stated, putting it a competition mood will definatelly change everything, there are already comp game-modes you can play. There is no need to make this a comp game-mode.
+ the fact that payout giftcards are meant to be used for the specific game-mode, and giving the top 3-5 giftcard will definatelly make them overpowered and there will not be a chance for anyone else to climb.

It would be better if there are gang tops or something like that, when you and your gang trying to kill others through tournaments

Movq

Donator
Donator
+ the fact that payout giftcards are meant to be used for the specific game-mode, and giving the top 3-5 giftcard will definatelly make them overpowered and there will not be a chance for anyone else to climb.

It would be better if there are gang tops or something like that, when you and your gang trying to kill others through tournaments
I am kinda ok with some events like a gangs event through the map and the gang that wins get payout.
Only one or two times through the map.

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello Jindaxx,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion.​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.