Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied leader of survival

Status
Not open for further replies.

gdbs

Donator
Donator
IGN
gdbs
Minecraft Username:
gdbs​

What is your suggestion's title?
leader of survival​

Suggestion Details:
Clans are a huge part of survival, there are multiple types of clan, clans that help each other doing /level, pvp clans, clans that have members trying to make money (ect)...

there are many purple tag clans in survival, owning a purple tag clan does not have alot of major perks for the clan leader who payed alot of money to make it purple tag, well ill be telling you about an idea with a huge perk for all players, not just clan leaders,

what if each month every player can vote for a "Leader of Survival" this person has to be a leader of co-leader of a purple tag clan, there could be one only or one for each survival world (any works),

What can this "Leader of Survival" do?
Well thats a great question, he can generate money and resources for each player, for example /pay clan leaders 50k (only for purple clan leaders) or /pay all 50k (for anyone in a blue tag clan+) these are just examples, but this will generate money in the server ,the "Leader of Survival" cannot do /pay to a specific player, to avoid favoritism, and this /pay function would only work once, unless the same person gets elected a 2nd month or another person gets elected,

How will players identify the "Leader of Survival" ?
There will be a new rank named the "LS" rank ,it will look something like this: https://ibb.co/tq65q1P ,this rank will be above King, but under Helper,

How to people apply to become "Leader of Survival" ?
You dont, if you are leader of a purple tag clan in any world, you will be automatically be put in the list of candidates

And how will people vote for this "Leader of Survival" ?
I suggest that you make a new command "/LsVote" any players can vote for any candidate ,the person who gets the most votes becomes the "Leader of Survival" ,in the case of a tie, there will be no 2nd round, both of them will become "Leader of Survival"

What if the players dont like the "Leader of Survival" of the month?
Simple ,there will be a new command "/LsKick" ,if 80+ players use the "/LsKick" command he will be kicked ,and there will be no "Leader of Survival" till the next voting

The "Leader of Survival" has to complete server goals,
there would be multiple categories he can choose from, pvp, buisness, farming, mining, traveling (ect)...
, this will be similar to clan missions, but it will be server missions, if the "Leader of Survival" can accomplish them during his time, he will receive a high reward, like 100k (the goal will be complicated, and if would have to require help from alot of players)​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Im sure by now, you must be thinking, "its a cool idea and all, but how will it improve Jartex?"
it will improve jartex because, clans are all separated ,if you are in a clan, members from another clan, wont like you, the job of the "Leader of Survival" is to unite players, like the "server missions" requires alot players to grind ,this will in turn increase the playtime of most of the players, (ignoring the features that i stated before), the "Leader of Survival's" job is to resolve problems between clans and also provide technical help to players and because of his status of "Leader of Survival" he will report more rule breakers ,it would be part of his role to the server "since he is owner of a purple tag clan, he probably has some experience in the server" .
The "Leader of Survival" is a Player-Mod he has a role in between, this would be a huge perk for JartexNetwork since there in no staff that plays Survival as their main gamemode. It will also make the server more fun.​

Extra Information:
I know it is complicated to implement mid season, id like you to keep this idea in mind for Survival Season 3. I hope someone reads this and takes is in to consideration, thank you for who ever read this, and takes their time to respond.​

Alduin

Too long didn't read but from what I saw, another useless suggestion.

I hope your suggestion won't happen.

edit: Upvoting your useless suggestion through your alt accounts won't make it happen soon

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
gdbs

gdbs

Donator
Donator
IGN
gdbs

edit: Upvoting your useless suggestion through your alt accounts won't make it happen soon

disagree, its not my problem that you didn't want to read my suggesting, to give it honest criticism ,you must know what you are talking about, and i have no alts on forums, thank you for responding,
have a good day,
gdbs

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
gdbs

gdbs

Donator
Donator
IGN
gdbs
Minecraft Username:
gdbs​

What is your suggestion's title?
leader of survival​

Suggestion Details:
Clans are a huge part of survival, there are multiple types of clan, clans that help each other doing /level, pvp clans, clans that have members trying to make money (ect)...​
there are many purple tag clans in survival, owning a purple tag clan does not have alot of major perks for the clan leader who payed alot of money to make it purple tag, well ill be telling you about an idea with a huge perk for all players, not just clan leaders,​
what if each month every player can vote for a "Leader of Survival" this person has to be a leader of co-leader of a purple tag clan, there could be one only or one for each survival world (any works),​
What can this "Leader of Survival" do?​
Well thats a great question, he can generate money and resources for each player, for example /pay clan leaders 50k (only for purple clan leaders) or /pay all 50k (for anyone in a blue tag clan+) these are just examples, but this will generate money in the server ,the "Leader of Survival" cannot do /pay to a specific player, to avoid favoritism, and this /pay function would only work once, unless the same person gets elected a 2nd month or another person gets elected,​
How will players identify the "Leader of Survival" ?​
There will be a new rank named the "LS" rank ,it will look something like this: https://ibb.co/tq65q1P ,this rank will be above King, but under Helper,​
How to people apply to become "Leader of Survival" ?​
You dont, if you are leader of a purple tag clan in any world, you will be automatically be put in the list of candidates​
And how will people vote for this "Leader of Survival" ?​
I suggest that you make a new command "/LsVote" any players can vote for any candidate ,the person who gets the most votes becomes the "Leader of Survival" ,in the case of a tie, there will be no 2nd round, both of them will become "Leader of Survival"​
What if the players dont like the "Leader of Survival" of the month?​
Simple ,there will be a new command "/LsKick" ,if 80+ players use the "/LsKick" command he will be kicked ,and there will be no "Leader of Survival" till the next voting​
The "Leader of Survival" has to complete server goals,​
there would be multiple categories he can choose from, pvp, buisness, farming, mining, traveling (ect)...​
, this will be similar to clan missions, but it will be server missions, if the "Leader of Survival" can accomplish them during his time, he will receive a high reward, like 100k (the goal will be complicated, and if would have to require help from alot of players)​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Im sure by now, you must be thinking, "its a cool idea and all, but how will it improve Jartex?"​
it will improve jartex because, clans are all separated ,if you are in a clan, members from another clan, wont like you, the job of the "Leader of Survival" is to unite players, like the "server missions" requires alot players to grind ,this will in turn increase the playtime of most of the players, (ignoring the features that i stated before), the "Leader of Survival's" job is to resolve problems between clans and also provide technical help to players and because of his status of "Leader of Survival" he will report more rule breakers ,it would be part of his role to the server "since he is owner of a purple tag clan, he probably has some experience in the server" .​
The "Leader of Survival" is a Player-Mod he has a role in between, this would be a huge perk for JartexNetwork since there in no staff that plays Survival as their main gamemode. It will also make the server more fun.​

Extra Information:
I know it is complicated to implement mid season, id like you to keep this idea in mind for Survival Season 3. I hope someone reads this and takes is in to consideration, thank you for who ever read this, and takes their time to respond.​
By the way, all i stated in this suggestion are just ideas, like the /pay (ect)...

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
-1 [At first didn't sound like a great suggestion and now I see you're using alts to upvote your suggestion. Absolute pathetic]

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
+1
None of you two have proof that it's his alt accounts, just because someone joined the same date someone made an suggestion, doesn't mean it's 100% an alt account, some accounts joined before this was made and some most likely in 2020.

Alduin

+1
None of you two have proof that it's his alt accounts, just because someone joined the same date someone made an suggestion, doesn't mean it's 100% an alt account, some accounts joined before this was made and some most likely in 2020.
Do you have a proof that they are not his alt account? Just because they joined on the same day don't mean they're his alt accounts you're right but upvoting his useless suggestion right after they created their accounts is enough to prove that they are either his alt accounts or friends that he begged to upvote his useless suggestion.

DanielWithAD

Donator
Donator
IGN
DanielWithAD

I completely agree with your decision because this suggestion is absolutely horrible and should definitely not be implemented.

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
+1
50% sure that it's alts, I contacted the guy and he said He asked his friends to upvote it. Could be lying but still pathetic both ways either If he used alts or begged his friends to upvote.

Status
Not open for further replies.