Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Lag, glitchs and ping - 2022

XSoulDragonX

Donator
Donator
IGN
XSoulDragonX
In the past month or so Jartex has BEEN so demn laggy, the clan leader board is broken + you GET INSANE pings like 900 or 1k its so unbelievably difficult to play on, just yesterday (friday) i was playing bw, I WAS LITERALLY FLYING AND GOING UNDER THE MAPS like fr?, this was not even lag i could move my screen and see others playing normally while was flying and when i stop flying i would just fall with hearts and would continuously die, when i randomly fell through the world would get so laggy and it is not my ping problem has i has 100-160 ping at that time its was the sever lagging like hell + i am getting kicked randomly just about a month ago i was banned TWICE for **hacking** like fr? i just want to make a request to the developers to fix this, yes ik u guys r very busy people but jartex is becoming unplayable

ned_

Donator
Donator
In the past month or so Jartex has BEEN so demn laggy, the clan leader board is broken + you GET INSANE pings like 900 or 1k its so unbelievably difficult to play on, just yesterday (friday) i was playing bw, I WAS LITERALLY FLYING AND GOING UNDER THE MAPS like fr?, this was not even lag i could move my screen and see others playing normally while was flying and when i stop flying i would just fall with hearts and would continuously die, when i randomly fell through the world would get so laggy and it is not my ping problem has i has 100-160 ping at that time its was the sever lagging like hell + i am getting kicked randomly just about a month ago i was banned TWICE for **hacking** like fr? i just want to make a request to the developers to fix this, yes ik u guys r very busy people but jartex is becoming unplayable
casual daily jartex. this is normal and intentional.
and also just report the hackers on player reports and report bugs on bug reports.
and also get better internet connection or just move to England

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
XSoulDragonX

XSoulDragonX

Donator
Donator
IGN
XSoulDragonX
casual daily jartex. this is normal and intentional.
and also just report the hackers on player reports and report bugs on bug reports.
and also get better internet connection or just move to England
i said that its NOT my ping problem, cant u read man? its the severs lag or smth idrk + i dont mind hacks r u gonna for the england trip? ;-;

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
i said that its NOT my ping problem, cant u read man? its the severs lag or smth idrk + i dont mind hacks r u gonna for the england trip? ;-;
I still think it is your problem too since you live far away from where the server is hosted, yes jartex was having some tps issues how ever they didnt occur last week and it was way long ago 1month+ and it was mainly in practice pvp.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
XSoulDragonX

XSoulDragonX

Donator
Donator
IGN
XSoulDragonX
I still think it is your problem too since you live far away from where the server is hosted, yes jartex was having some tps issues how ever they didnt occur last week and it was way long ago 1month+ and it was mainly in practice pvp.
then y didnt it happen before? i have been playing in the sever for 2 years now

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
then y didnt it happen before? i have been playing in the sever for 2 years now
As Jartex recently had tps drop-outs and ur way more far from the hosting place of the server so you feel every change more then me that lives aprox 2k km from host, its kinda both problem here, i only got my ms from 25-40 to 50-60 that is kinda all ( i am not sure if this is the reason but it seems like for me )

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Well, It is annoying, The lag really sucks Not gonna lie.

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
If it's a Ping issue Please let me know so I can assist you right away.
"IF"

Foogle

Honestly, this isn't any ping errors as I live like a lot away from host still get like 70-80 ping dont hack and get banned for nothing but lag
So like yeahh