Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Forums Labymod warning

Status
Not open for further replies.

_awkwardness_

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
_awkwardness_​

What is the suggestion about?
Labymod warning​

Description:
So I have seen a ton of people on the server discord getting banned for not knowing that labymod's built in damage indicator isn't allowed, I find this very understandable as a simple player who wants to download labymod would just go to the allowed and disallowed modifications awcruon and check if it's allowed or not, with it saying it's fully allowed, they assume it's built in plugins including damage indicators are allowed, my suggestion is adding a simple note next to the labymod part that tells players to disable the damage indicator or limit the labymod version to before they added damage indicators which I have seen other servers do.

Alternatively they could download a server plugin known as DIDisable that disables labymod's damage indicator which i personally prefer.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Limit the amount of unnecessary bans of unaware people.​

GamingFizz

Addicted Member
This would be helpful for us that help players in Discord, and stop people from getting banned from being unaware of the mods that Laby has that will eventually get players banned. Nice suggestion, +1 from me :)

GamingFizz

Addicted Member
disagree since the player must read the rules to make sure :)
We discussed this in the assistance chat. Whilst I understand that players should know the rules before playing, I find it easy to believe that a lot of people play without reading the rules - which I think is irresponsible. But I also think that it should be added to aid those players who decide to play without reading the rules: this makes sure that they are aware that Labymod is allowed, but this part of the mod is not. I completely understand your point though. đź‘Ť

G

Gusto

This mod is not allowed and players have to read rules and dissallowed modifications before playing

xBootstrap

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bootstrap__
Damage Indicator is not a build in mod, but an addon.
Exactly, so I think players should read the rules section and understand it properly.
And damage indicators anyway remove the spirit of PvP.

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, _awkwardness_​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. This decision was taken, due to the following reason(s):​
  • Reason mentioned above by me
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Status
Not open for further replies.