Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

LabyMod pets disappearing after closing MC

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hello! It is my first time using LabyMod and so far I really like the client. I have encountered 1 problem/bug with it though. Every time I close Minecraft and TLauncher my LabyMod pet cosmetics just disappear for some reason. No big problem you might say, just select them again.... Well, they completely disappear from the pet cosmetics menu and they can't be found anywhere, not even with the search bar... I have lost like 3 or 4 pets one at a time after closing Minecraft... I lost unicorn, bee, slime, blocky... and this only happens with this cosmetic, all other cosmetics appear and load just fine. Any help please?

InkedUntitled5_LI.jpg

PotsFast

Donator
Donator
IGN
PotsFast
Okay so, did you lose the pets permenantly, or do they dissapear and re-appear after some time?

PotsFast

Donator
Donator
IGN
PotsFast
No I downloaded the CosmeticsMod
Ohh, that explains it, i know when i used it back in the day, that sometimes my cosmetics would dissapear but what i would i did, is i uninstalled it and reinstalled it back, and once i close my game and open it up again they're still there, if that doesn't work you can join the CosmeticsMod discord and report it there.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
LucrativeGX561

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Ohh, that explains it, i know when i used it back in the day, that sometimes my cosmetics would dissapear but what i would i did, is i uninstalled it and reinstalled it back, and once i close my game and open it up again they're still there, if that doesn't work you can join the CosmeticsMod discord and report it there.
I will try that thanks for the help