Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Koth loot

Status
Not open for further replies.

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Crueling​

What is your suggestion's title?
Koth loot​

Suggestion Details:
Remove the individual armor pieces, add P4 U2 to swiftness boots, add debuffs such as blindness / slowness. Extremely rare chance to win monthly / seasonal warrior rank?

Adding punch 1 and infinity BOOKS to koths, (rare chances)

DO NOT and I mean it, DO NOT add monthly / weekly ranks to crates and individual armor pieces they are the most useless thing ever only useful for the first 10 mins of the whole season. Eco progresses too fast cuz of the immortal kits and it is never needed.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Koth would actually be good instead of being absolutely trash.​

GL0CKK

Donator
Donator
Remove the individual armor pieces, add P4 U2 to swiftness boots
This sounds like a good idea, we could replace the individual armor pieces for a full kit instead so that new players instantly get a decent set to get started with if they win the KOTH. I disagree with adding swiftness to P4 U2 boots, swiftness 2 is one of the more expensive enchants so that should stay like that.
Adding punch 1 and infinity BOOKS to koths, (rare chances)
Adding punch 1 to KOTH isn't needed since it's already in /shop, as for the infinity books that would be great since it's really hard to get it out of enchantment tables, but we should add that to /Shop like all the other enchants not to KOTH loot.
DO NOT and I mean it, DO NOT add monthly / weekly ranks to crates and individual armor pieces they are the most useless thing ever only useful for the first 10 mins of the whole season. Eco progresses too fast cuz of the immortal kits and it is never needed.
No explanation needed, totally agree with this.

Masri123

Addicted Member
Donator
+1, reasons stated by GL0CKK above. Agree with everything said

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, DROGON623​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Almostlikeaboss

Status
Not open for further replies.