Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SBD Koth in SBD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synsifyz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Synsifyz
Minecraft Username:
Cxxxxxxxx

What is the suggestion about?
Koth in SBD

Description:
Simple, Adding Koth in SBD. As gamemodes like factions and kitpvp have them, I really think that it should be added to SBD as well.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will make SBD more exciting as we can get Items from the koth itself.

Drakonz

Drezzi, you're just saying that because you know that you can't win once. People who actually have a chance to win want koth to happen. Koth creates PVP action and it gives players chances to get loot. Sbd is not about island, a lot of players play it to pvp too. Faction can also be the same, a lot of players play it for pvp and a lot of players play it for f top which is buying spawners, selling loot and so on. If you think that you won't have a chance to win then that doesn't mean you give it a -1. Faction is not all about pvp. It's nearly the same. Koth is nothing to do with f top in factions. They just added it so action can happen and people can gain loot. A lot of servers added koth on sb which makes it fun. If you think that you just like sb for island stuff then play it for island top. A lot of people play it for pvp too. Not because you don't play it for pvp it means you -1. Even if it's my island member, who won't agree here. Ask people on sbd, a lot of them agreed.

Drakonz

People like sbd custom enchants and want koth to happen there. It's not all about other gamemodes. Your thoughts are about just island things and I never ssaw you pvp anyways which is the reason why you said -1.

Toyzer

+1, I always played other servers and the koth creates entertainment.

Cozyyy

Addicted Member
+1
I recently started playing SkyBlock(Skyblock Dream to be exact) and I would love to see Koth added to Skyblock since I truly enjoy Koth a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.