Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied known member chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

maulik1112

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
maulik1112
+1 idk man might be useful for y'all

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
No no and no

I disagree with this idea, not necessary for the community to have. Another channel we as staff have to moderate over. And by the time only ex staff and like 1% of the community can actually get the rank there will not be a benefit to be honest.

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
No no and no

I disagree with this idea, not necessary for the community to have. Another channel we as staff have to moderate over. And by the time only ex staff and like 1% of the community can actually get the rank there will not be a benefit to be honest.
My reply was only a joke, but if we take this suggestion seriously, you can just DM Roda to remove your access to the channel so you have 1 less channel to moderate, same as crystal_chat

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Give me permissions to punish people on discord and I'll keep km chat clean like a baby who just came out of his mother.

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
My reply was only a joke, but if we take this suggestion seriously, you can just DM Roda to remove your access to the channel so you have 1 less channel to moderate, same as crystal_chat
Its not about removing my access. The idea is totally useless. There is no benefits and my vote remains -1.

Skywalker

Donator
Donator
IGN
Titan_Leo & ATitanBridger
Its not about removing my access. The idea is totally useless. There is no benefits and my vote remains -1.
it would help the server but it wouldn't be that bad tho
Anyways, imma vote +1 since it's a good idea

Xplode

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
No no and no

only mod+ should have perms to it + there shouldnt be rules

Status
Not open for further replies.