Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Knocking someone with fireball/TNT should count as a kill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gusto

Minecraft Username:
iGusto_

What is the suggestion about?
Knocking someone with fireball/TNT should count as a kill.

Description:
So if you knock someone with TNT and he somehow died, then it should count as a kill for a person who placed TNT. Same goes for fireball. You can already get kill if you knock someone with fireball but it sometimes doesn't count it as a kill. Simple as that, if you knock someone with fireball (on bridge, he dies of fall damage etc.) it should count as a kill and if you placed TNT and your opponent died (because of blast, he fell into void, he died because of fall damage etc), then it should count it as a kill for you.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
More ways to kill someone. This would make game fair and fun.

Extra Information:
As I said in suggestion: I KNOW that you can already get a kill if you knock someone of the bridge with fireball but it doesn't count it as a kill sometimes.

Superepic97

Donator
Donator
+1, sometimes when I'm playing with people in a quad and we use fireball to kill but don't get it. That can be so frustrating, so I agree with you 100%.

Rod_

Hello iGusto.
I reviewed your suggestion and decided to upvote it.

if you knock someone with TNT and he somehow died, then it should count as a kill for a person who placed TNT.
+1.
  • I remember killing a lot of people with TNT knockback/damage and not getting the kill was kinda annoying tbh.
  • That'll also help players who want to grid for leaderboards by a little bit.

As I said in suggestion: I KNOW that you can already get a kill if you knock someone of the bridge with fireball but it doesn't count it as a kill sometimes.
I'm not sure about this thing but I think if you got the last hit on a player, and killed him with a bow, fireball or a TNT, it'll count as a kill.
If it's a bug, you know where to report it.

Kind regards,
Rod

Superepic97

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
iGusto_

What is the suggestion about?
Knocking someone with fireball/TNT should count as a kill.

Description:
So if you knock someone with TNT and he somehow died, then it should count as a kill for a person who placed TNT. Same goes for fireball. You can already get kill if you knock someone with fireball but it sometimes doesn't count it as a kill. Simple as that, if you knock someone with fireball (on bridge, he dies of fall damage etc.) it should count as a kill and if you placed TNT and your opponent died (because of blast, he fell into void, he died because of fall damage etc), then it should count it as a kill for you.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
More ways to kill someone. This would make game fair and fun.

Extra Information:
+1, I agree most of the kills don't register when the game ends. If I get like 5-6 kills, it shows up as 2-3 kills.

_D0GG0

Donator
Donator
IGN
_Doggo
+1 I don't see why this wast added already lol

KeyDestroyer

This is a pretty good idea because whenever I panic, I just buy fireballs and TNT and throw them at people and don't get rewarded for the kills. +1

soild

yes it should ... blowing up the bed with a tnt and seeing the enemy fly off the base is the best but not getting the kill :(

Status
Not open for further replies.