Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Username:
1616161660​

What is the suggestion about?
Kits​

Description:
Add /kits command to the game and you'll be able to select kit in game instead of having to select kits in lobby. Also make whenever the play die or kill someone, their kit in shown in chat, so it would be more obvious which kit they're using. Example: 1616161660 (archer) was slain by Noob1234 (newb)​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This would help to catch hackers, this will make players known if they're using hack that make them run faster or they're using sprinter kit. It also help new players become less confused because kits can have crazy ability.​

Extra Information:
Say it with me, We're players making the bridge better than ever with suggestions to improve the community.​

I rlly enjoyed the /kit idea, it could be an end teleport like annihilation and u wont lose the items you have when u change kits. about the kit showing in chat best idea too. +1 for sure

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
+1 , but you are able to select them in waitting lobby , anyways this would be fun option , but I am not with changing your kit in-game as many times as you want

Absprache

Donator
Donator
+1, but doing /kit will result in death and u will spawn with new chosen kit on spawn, so people will not abuse it to avoid death/combat.

Status
Not open for further replies.