Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SBD Kits can be sold at a high price (According to the rank) in the shop of Sbd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniper_Viper

Minecraft Username:
Sniper_Viper

What is the suggestion about?
Kits can be sold at a high price (According to the rank) in the shop of Sbd

Description:
I think this is a great idea as kits could be bought from the shop. The prices should be according to the ranks - Skychamp and Skydonor kits should be sold around 200 - 300 mil and the Skylord and Skygod kits should be sold around 350-450 mil.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This suggestion could improve jartex as the people who have ranks and OP kits would be treated as good people and the noons who have the starter kits would also be treated normally .

Extra Information:
This is my first suggestion I hope u like it.

DuJake

Donator
Donator
> Donators comes with these perks and these are supposed to be bought with the rank, It would make no sense to buy a rank since kits are one of the most important perks that come with the rank
> Sure you can buy vouchers ( VOUCHERS ) You will only receive the items of the kit
> I believe you can buy Vouchers or even The perks of the kit at /transfer . Not sure

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, Sniper_Viper​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. This decision was taken, due to the following reason(s):​
  • Like Dujake said, kits ( Gear + tools ) can be obtained from /transfer. If you're talking about ''Once kit'' then no that would be way to OP.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Status
Not open for further replies.