Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied KitPvP Kitpvp Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrk1ll3rPT

Minecraft Username:
DontTryMe09

What is the suggestion about?
Kitpvp Update

Description:
the first suggestion id like to make is to add a killstreak announcer like there is with 5, 10 , 25, 50 Etc. for 125, 150, 175, 200. all the way up to 1000 or maybe even 2000.
of course it should give the players that reach it more points to level up as there is now with the other kill-streak announcers

my third suggestion is to add gangs, with max 4 players per gang at first but you can level up your gang in a to be discussed way and you can unlock more players, MAX 10 players in a gang.
some of the features:
- You can't hit your gang.
- Create a private group chat.
- Can make an enemy with people.
- Setup a bounty to other team.
- Setup ranks for them. (A prefix for gang chat)
- Clan KDR.
- Promote people.
- Economy support

Command:
/gang - Gang commands
/gang create [Gang Name] - Create a gang
/gang disband - Disband a gang
/gang top - List powerful gang
/gang info [Gang Name/Player Name] - Tell other gang info
/gang invite [Player Name] - Invite a player to their gang
/gang promote [Player Name] - Promote the player rank
/gang kick [Player Name] - Kick a player from a gang
/gang chat - Go to the gang chat
/gang bounty [Gang Name] [Amount] - Setup a price for killing all the gang member

The gang system would make it more interesting because sometimes you're trying to 2v1 a player but you might accidental hit your team mate. Also, there should be a prize for the top gang every month!

Adding /ah would be awesome so that you can sell higher tier items. Would make the use of money more logical and create a more diverse market for all players.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
^^

Extra Information:
I hope you guys like it!

Femini5t

Addicted Member
+1
You know you are giving more work to the Developer LOL
He has to code some type of plugin maybe for that gang system u were talking about xD

Cozyyy

Addicted Member
+1
I couldn't see an update this big and effective come to KitPvP. It would affect how the play style is currently on Kit. This update would work perfectly if they add KitMap since KitMap is pretty much about team fights and etc. But I would love to see this somehow added to the server. Last, if someone is teaming with another player that's not in their gang/faction, you can get them banned for "Allying".

Pace

Donator
Donator
+1
I couldn't see an update this big and effective come to KitPvP. It would affect how the play style is currently on Kit. This update would work perfectly if they add KitMap since KitMap is pretty much about team fights and etc. But I would love to see this somehow added to the server. Last, if someone is teaming with another player that's not in their gang/faction, you can get them banned for "Allying".
Great Explained.

GOD_BOY1333

Donator
Donator
+1
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.