Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied KitPvP reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Difficulted

Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Reports
Team Social Media
IGN
Difficulted
Minecraft Username:
Difficulted​

What is your suggestion's title?
KitPvP reset​

Suggestion Details:
Map Rotation: every 2-3 Months the map would change and logistics of that will be discussed later. This would ensure the game-mode would not become boring due to the same Map for a year until a reset comes making it more alive and more fun
Killstreak rewards
Rewards for the top teams, there is no point of grinding in the teams, the perks are not really useful except the pot extender which was removed and broken
Add the maildelivery system
The GKit potions ruins the game, people got a lot of them and getting stacks on 3 days which makes the game mode p2w, )I doubt we can solve this, but anyway)
Bring back the Strenght 2 in koth loot, the Invisibility ones were good too
Knockback 2's are too cheap but very useful, player can easily kite from sky with 1 tapping you, they should be removed.
Nerf the xmas set, add lores to it which DROGON623 DROGON623 suggested, and fix it
If there are any saferooms in the next KitPvP map, there should be something like safe zone, people are logging out in it, when a player is saferoom they come back and kill the player. There is probably a way to make when someone logs out in it to die instantly (better than spawning you because it can be abused)​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It's everything about the game mode KitPvP, making it more enjoyable for the community​

404_NOT_FOUND

Addicted Member
IGN
ahavaHD
You can't suggest about any type of reset i guess neutral

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Difficulted

Difficulted

Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Reports
Team Social Media
IGN
Difficulted
You can't suggest about any type of reset i guess neutral
KitPvP reset happens once a year, it would be nice of us if we give some suggestions about it and get some new features, not everything the same over and over again.

EMF123

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
EMF123
I have decided to give this a +1 because I agree with many things that you have written, although I don't think they will be changing the pot gkit since people have paid for it and most likely won't be happy if they nerf it.

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
If there are any saferooms in the next KitPvP map, there should be something like safe zone, people are logging out in it, when a player is saferoom they come back and kill the player. There is probably a way to make when someone logs out in it to die instantly (better than spawning you because it can be abused)
I disagree with this. Saferooms are a key feature, there are rules in place for a reason. Just because there are a few bad apples who abuse this does not mean the map needs to be altered.
Knockback 2's are too cheap but very useful, player can easily kite from sky with 1 tapping you, they should be removed.
Knockback 2's and sky are also a key feature of a map, removing them makes no sense to me. Yes, making kb 2 ALONG WITH punch 2 bows ONLY obtainable through KoTHs in my eyes is better. It gives importance to KoTHs which are completely useless in almost every map. The sky STRUCTURE should definately stay.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Difficulted

Difficulted

Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Reports
Team Social Media
IGN
Difficulted
I disagree with this. Saferooms are a key feature, there are rules in place for a reason. Just because there are a few bad apples who abuse this does not mean the map needs to be altered.
There are rules, but not every player is able to record them. That's not remaking the whole map and is just a small thing to be safe in a 2 blocks zone, I don't find it so bad and people going negative on it.
Knockback 2's and sky are also a key feature of a map, removing them makes no sense to me. Yes, making kb 2 ALONG WITH punch 2 bows ONLY obtainable through KoTHs in my eyes is better. It gives importance to KoTHs which are completely useless in almost every map. The sky STRUCTURE should definately stay.
The knockback is ruined, you take a lot and kb1's would be enough. Or at least, a harder way to obtain them would be way better which will make the koths more fun and actually someone capping them

VoidX

Addicted Member
Suggestion: Neutral

Hello, I have decided to stay Neutral due to the following reason(s)

- I dont think you can suggest a reset

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
The knockback is ruined, you take a lot and kb1's would be enough. Or at least, a harder way to obtain them would be way better which will make the koths more fun and actually someone capping them
Yes, hence add them to KoTHs.
There are rules, but not every player is able to record them. That's not remaking the whole map and is just a small thing to be safe in a 2 blocks zone, I don't find it so bad and people going negative on it.
Simply don't use the saferooms if you are paranoid. Saferooms whether or not people abuse them, should exist.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Difficulted

Difficulted

Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Reports
Team Social Media
IGN
Difficulted
- I dont think you can suggest a reset
Actually, I'm suggesting ideas for a reset.
Simply don't use the saferooms if you are paranoid. Saferooms whether or not people abuse them, should exist.
Well Drogon I don't mind not going in saferooms, but since there are some they aren't even "safe" because of pearl glitchers, even tho it's rare cases someone to pearl glitch now, most of the people are logging in with alts. Why I think this is useful because not everybody could record in the saferoom at the moment, they will lose their stuff and they keep complaining about it, I don't blame them.

Status
Not open for further replies.