Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted KitPvP Kitpvp - Reset ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Minecraft Username:
DROGON623​

What is the suggestion about?
Kitpvp - Reset ideas​

Description:
Okay so as of now, Kitpvp has not been reset for the longest time compared to other gamemodes so it is logical to think that the reset is close!

TEAMS
I think teams (/team create <name>) should be added to kitpvp, The commands will include /team <Player name> this team will contain a maximum of 5 players with one alliance (/team ally <Team name>). This team would disband if the leader of it disconnects or does /team disband. There would be a team chat and an alliance chat. Of course allys and team members will not be able to hit each other. Leaders are able to do /team promote <player name>.

KOTH
I think that KOTH should be changed a lot. The current KOTH are harder to cap since if you leave the timer resets. There should be a timer before all the progress resets, For example 5 seconds, If the player doesn't join the KOTH in 5 seconds it will reset but after leaving it and then joining, the timer will continue. Another idea is if you are capping with a team, your teammates should be able to cap instead of you without having the timer reset. The current KOTH loot is pretty bad, it may have been good for the start of the map but it is pretty bad. The protection II armor should be removed and EXP bottles should be added (I will discuss why later in the EXP section). The protection IV armor should have unbreaking III. Invisibility should be removed (This concerns replay reports as nametags are not seen and players who are playing lunar) there is not really a point of it as well. Strn2 timer should be reduced to 45 seconds. (Balancing purposes). The bows from KOTH loot should be removed. Rare keys should be removed and instead, KOTH keys should be added which will contain a higher chance of getting ranks/ other keys and more money than rare keys. Ultra keys should stay and so should all the other stuff.

EXP
EXP should only be obtainable from KOTH, this is to make punch bows and depth striders more rare (another idea is to only be able to get depth striders / punch bows from koth loot which in my opinion would be way better). There will be 3 types of quantity that you will be able to get from KOTH.
1. 16 Exp bottles
2. 32 Exp bottles
3. 48 Exp bottles

MAP
Safe rooms should be removed with the exception of keeping saferooms like the one at east, where you are able to hit the other players through slabs.

I am not going to suggest any armor changes, so that is all for this suggestion. Thanks for reading!​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will improve kitpvp in a lot of ways making the experience better and these balance changes are quiet needed on kitpvp.​

Extra Information:
where my km men?​

Josef

IGN
Deskcord
+1 please jartex do a kitpvp reset

xBootstrap

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bootstrap__
Minecraft Username:
DROGON623

Kitpvp - Reset ideas

Description:
Okay so as of now, Kitpvp has not been reset for the longest time compared to other gamemodes so it is logical to think that the reset is close!

TEAMS

I think teams (/team create <name>) should be added to kitpvp, The commands will include /team <Player name> this team will contain a maximum of 5 players with one alliance (/team ally <Team name>). This team would disband if the leader of it disconnects or does /team disband. There would be a team chat and an alliance chat. Of course allys and team members will not be able to hit each other. Leaders are able to do /team promote <player name>.

KOTH

I think that KOTH should be changed a lot. The current KOTH are harder to cap since if you leave the timer resets. There should be a timer before all the progress resets, For example 5 seconds, If the player doesn't join the KOTH in 5 seconds it will reset but after leaving it and then joining, the timer will continue. Another idea is if you are capping with a team, your teammates should be able to cap instead of you without having the timer reset. The current KOTH loot is pretty bad, it may have been good for the start of the map but it is pretty bad. The protection II armor should be removed and EXP bottles should be added (I will discuss why later in the EXP section). The protection IV armor should have unbreaking III. Invisibility should be removed (This concerns replay reports as nametags are not seen and players who are playing lunar) there is not really a point of it as well. Strn2 timer should be reduced to 45 seconds. (Balancing purposes). The bows from KOTH loot should be removed. Rare keys should be removed and instead, KOTH keys should be added which will contain a higher chance of getting ranks/ other keys and more money than rare keys. Ultra keys should stay and so should all the other stuff.

EXP

EXP should only be obtainable from KOTH, this is to make punch bows and depth striders more rare (another idea is to only be able to get depth striders / punch bows from koth loot which in my opinion would be way better). There will be 3 types of quantity that you will be able to get from KOTH.

1. 16 Exp bottles

2. 32 Exp bottles

3. 48 Exp bottles

MAP

Safe rooms should be removed with the exception of keeping saferooms like the one at east, where you are able to hit the other players through slabs.

I am not going to suggest any armor changes, so that is all for this suggestion. Thanks for reading!

This will improve kitpvp in a lot of ways making the experience better and these balance changes are quiet needed on kitpvp.

Extra Information:
where my km men?
+1 Great idea!

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
All of this has already been suggested previously..

Khosraw

Banned
Minecraft Username:
DROGON623

Kitpvp - Reset ideas

Description:

TEAMS

KOTH

EXP

1. 16 Exp bottles

2. 32 Exp bottles

3. 48 Exp bottles

MAP

I am not going to suggest any armor changes, so that is all for this suggestion. Thanks for reading!

This will improve kitpvp in a lot of ways making the experience better and these balance changes are quiet needed on kitpvp.

Extra Information:
where my km men?

+1

For sure we need to make changes to the map. It is really simple so some changes need to be made.

SweatTap

Donator
Donator
I really like the team idea but i disagree with all the others

Status
Not open for further replies.