Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

KitPvP problem

SxF1ne

Donator
Donator
IGN
SxF1ne
Hello, With the adventure that we lived with Kitpvp throughout the five seasons, its level decreased a lot in every aspect, for example, in this season the map does not leave the new members to enjoy because when they get down they are killed instantly by the P2W players and they do not have a fun site like season 03 to enjoy and fight in it,even for ranked players doesnt like the map because there in no area good for 1v1 duels or good area for bow boosting and everyone can escape in this ssn because the saferooms are everywhere, plus even the players who play with bad pc/laptops cant play it because the map doesn't support fps . I hope To take this seriously is to improve to make the players enjoy while playing it,

Kind regrard, SxF1ne

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
SxF1ne

SxF1ne

Donator
Donator
IGN
SxF1ne
I understand, I'm only new from the previous season so I don't know, and the developer you mentioned is the only one who answered all my bug reports and fixed everything! Very effective
Yep, that's why my last hope on him :D

algebraOSCAR

this map is straight out of a fucking cartoon
i didnt think the map could get any worse than the last season but the devs never cease to amaze me

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
SxF1ne

SxF1ne

Donator
Donator
IGN
SxF1ne
this map is straight out of a fucking cartoon
i didnt think the map could get any worse than the last season but the devs never cease to amaze me
Agree with every single word that you said

Nihal_Playz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nihal_Playz
Totally agree with you.I recently started playing kitpvp,Whenever I jump down the P2W players instantly kill me.I sometimes think to quit also.But I don't have the FPS issue tho.
Hello, With the adventure that we lived with Kitpvp throughout the five seasons, its level decreased a lot in every aspect, for example, in this season the map does not leave the new members to enjoy because when they get down they are killed instantly by the P2W players and they do not have a fun site like season 03 to enjoy and fight in it,even for ranked players doesnt like the map because there in no area good for 1v1 duels or good area for bow boosting and everyone can escape in this ssn because the saferooms are everywhere, plus even the players who play with bad pc/laptops cant play it because the map doesn't support fps . I hope To take this seriously is to improve to make the players enjoy while playing it,

Kind regrard, SxF1ne

SLWF7

IGN
SLWF7

Kind regrard, SxF1ne
i totally agree, especially with the safes part; they added many safes that anyone can escape by any second, last ssn safes were more reasonable since they are counted and are in specific places

Bibaho

Donator
Great Reporter
Donator
Just remove the saferooms or like the old map put only one to hide, also remove the luck of the sea event voucher this thing was part of the destruction of the economy of this beginning of the season (permanent x2 luck, autofisher) just leave the x2 but the automatic events (by the way they don't work some days), Having removed the potions in the players' kits for me was a mistake the kits of the old seasons were very good