Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

KitPvP problem

SxF1ne

Donator
Donator
IGN
SxF1ne
Hello, With the adventure that we lived with Kitpvp throughout the five seasons, its level decreased a lot in every aspect, for example, in this season the map does not leave the new members to enjoy because when they get down they are killed instantly by the P2W players and they do not have a fun site like season 03 to enjoy and fight in it,even for ranked players doesnt like the map because there in no area good for 1v1 duels or good area for bow boosting and everyone can escape in this ssn because the saferooms are everywhere, plus even the players who play with bad pc/laptops cant play it because the map doesn't support fps . I hope To take this seriously is to improve to make the players enjoy while playing it,

Kind regrard, SxF1ne

Last edited:

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Hello, With the adventure that we lived with Kitpvp throughout the five seasons, its level decreased a lot in every aspect, for example, in this season the map does not leave the new members to enjoy because when they get down they are killed instantly by the P2W players and they do not have a fun site like season 03 to enjoy and fight in it. I hope To take this seriously is to improve to make the players enjoy while playing it

Kind regrard, SxF1ne
Hey SxF1ne i totally agree with this how ever i do not really know how they could improve this, ik all players when they get in get insta killed i was one of them till i got a warrior rank.

ClownTage

Hey SxF1ne I agree with some of the points you mentioned which is just the saferoom part the rest seems like a skill issue on the person's part as I get on my bad PC 80-90 fps and on my good PC 300, About getting insta killed it always happened and its not really p2w anymore lets be honest if you fish during events you can get enough money and you could basically buy anything and everything needed for this map, Me personally I farmed for 5 days after I joined and made 2m used 1m for hero rank and the second 600k for gkit pots and I still have 200k for gsets etc. So imo the only issue is the saferooms and is the reason I don't personally play as people just run to safes whenever they can

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Invalid opinion get good. The only issue I have is the map has too many saferoom, reducing it to one like the previous season is better.
kitpvp is pretty much dead anyways, it only has a very small number of dedicated players who are regulars to the gamemode, and as time goes by even they are leaving.
Also removing health potions from starter kits was just a terrible idea, you cannot expect 12 year olds to refill at a sign. Its also just annoying as hell to refill everytime u die.

Difficulted

Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Reports
Team Social Media
IGN
Difficulted
Also removing health potions from starter kits was just a terrible idea, you cannot expect 12 year olds to refill at a sign. Its also just annoying as hell to refill everytime u die.
They could leave them in the P1 kits but not in the voucher ones, they were used to refill even while in combat and it was a good advantage
Going to the sign to refill your potions/pearls is not a big deal, why do we everytime complain about the little details? 😁

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
SxF1ne

SxF1ne

Donator
Donator
IGN
SxF1ne
They could leave them in the P1 kits but not in the voucher ones, they were used to refill even while in combat and it was a good advantage
Going to the sign to refill your potions/pearls is not a big deal, why do we everytime complain about the little details? 😁
Make sense, they must not remove potions /pearls from /kits, only at kits vouchers like warrior kit voucher ext, and they need just to add pearl refill, brainded stuff with my respectful.

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I agree with you and anyone else here. The map is not the best for KPVP. My only difference is that the fps don't get affected on my pc.

Bobdu46

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bobdu46
I think the staff knows the situation very well, and I think they are working on it with the next map rotation, I hope!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
SxF1ne

SxF1ne

Donator
Donator
IGN
SxF1ne
I think the staff knows the situation very well, and I think they are working on it with the next map rotation, I hope!
They just need to bring some1 good at kitpvp like diffiuclted or qubow or some1, and they suggest what they'll do and what they must no to do, my last hope in KamikazeJAM_YT KamikazeJAM_YT because he was the one of the reasons who made kitpvp season 2/3 the best ssns.

Bobdu46

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bobdu46
They just need to bring some1 good at kitpvp like diffiuclted or qubow or some1, and they suggest what they'll do and what they must no to do, my last hope in KamikazeJAM_YT KamikazeJAM_YT because he was the one of the reasons who made kitpvp season 2/3 the best ssns.
I understand, I'm only new from the previous season so I don't know, and the developer you mentioned is the only one who answered all my bug reports and fixed everything! Very effective