Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

KitPvP KitPvP Map

Difficulted

Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Reports
Team Social Media
IGN
Difficulted
Minecraft Username:
Difficulted​

What is your suggestion's title?
KitPvP Map​

Suggestion Details:
I know it's a lot to ask after the KitPvP reset. But a lot of players agreed to have a poll about the last 3 maps to be back. So I would recommend to bring the map 2 or 3 back, the map 3 was a big map which wasn't laggy at all, it was very fun and didn't have places like rivers or something that you would get stuck and can't get out without pearling which is annoying. The map 2 and 3 are very overrated by the community, and it would be nice if one of them is back.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
The KitPvP map is the most important part about the game mode, having back one of the maps would be cool and make the KitPvP better.​

Bobdu46

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bobdu46
The current map is so hated by players? I only started jartex in 2022 so I only know the map before this reset, which I personally love. But in my opinion changing the map so quickly is not a mistake? People don't like change so we have to get used to this new map, but has this been the case with the other maps? I guess do poll its best solution.

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Hello Difficulted,

After reading your Suggestion, I decided to give it a
Neutral.

• It's a really good idea to bring back the maps which are not laggy but as Rodagave said1656573919804.png

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
Minecraft Username:
Difficulted​

What is your suggestion's title?
KitPvP Map​

Suggestion Details:
I know it's a lot to ask after the KitPvP reset. But a lot of players agreed to have a poll about the last 3 maps to be back. So I would recommend to bring the map 2 or 3 back, the map 3 was a big map which wasn't laggy at all, it was very fun and didn't have places like rivers or something that you would get stuck and can't get out without pearling which is annoying. The map 2 and 3 are very overrated by the community, and it would be nice if one of them is back.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
The KitPvP map is the most important part about the game mode, having back one of the maps would be cool and make the KitPvP better.​
do you know what overrated means?

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Suggestion - Upvote (+1)

Hey Difficulted,

I decided to give your Suggestion “KitPvP Map” an
Upvote (+1)

I hope that this Gets Accepted, And Goodluck with this.

Goodluck!