Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

KitPvP KitPvP map changes

Difficulted

Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Reports
Team Social Media
IGN
Difficulted
Minecraft Username:
Difficulted​

What is your suggestion's title?
KitPvP map changes​

Suggestion Details:
The KitPvP map is not really to enjoy PvP in, there are buildings that makes absolutely no sense and are ruining the PvP, there is no free space in the map. In my opinion, even the saferooms should be removed or close all of them, leave 1 only like last map is a great idea. View: https://imgur.com/a/59VvlFA

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
The map is the most important part of KitPvP, removing a part of the buildings I uploaded would be a great idea to give some space on the map, and making it more enjoyable.​

Bobdu46

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bobdu46
+1

For the saferoom idea, I totally agree.
4 saferoom is too much, to stay only 1 would be already much better. Maybe hide 1-2 more in the map in hard to reach places like a height would be nice.

Having 4 saferooms destroys the potential of the map, destroys the pvp and the player experience. As soon as someone gets the upper hand in a fight, the other player goes straight to the safe room, it's a very busy place and too easy to access.

Masri123

Addicted Member
Donator
JustThiemo JustThiemo Just remove please a bit of those random obstacles... i know they are like a part of the map theme i guess but are annoying to have them as it would give more space to pvp rather than hitting obstacles and being unable to kite properly. For the saferoom keep 1 or 2 i guess

Bibaho

Donator
Great Reporter
Donator
+1
I agree for the saferoom it has become very easy to back because now there are 4 doors, I think one door is enough (like last season). for the map compared to the old seasons it is for me the least liked map I find it even smaller than the old one, you can hardly kill people falling because there are buildings everywhere (StingHay and Ballon ) I think the fish area should be halved because it is too big (like last season a small corner is more than enough).

Syntaxe

+1

add traps, closed places where it is complicated (or impossible to back), like the big hole dug 2 versions ago. It's a kitpvp, death must be recurrent, it's too easy to back on a too open map with punches. Chugs are not optimized in open maps.

If people go to warzone without accepting to die, let them change the game mode

balamurugan

Donator
Donator
IGN
balamurugan
+1 there are 4, hiding place and more obstacles it need remove

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Suggestion - Upvote (+1)

Hey Difficulted,

I decided to give your Suggestion “KitPvP map changes” an
Upvote (+1)

I hope that this Gets Accepted, And Goodluck with this.

Goodluck!