Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Old KitPvP [KitPvP] Make Kits More Balanced (2/2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuii

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Fuii

What is the suggestion about?
Make Kits More Balanced (2/2)

Game-mode(s) / Platform(s):
KitPvP

Description:
So currently the meta of KitPvP (of course not counting none kit armor/donator kits) is knight and viking kit, using other kits you will simply get overmatched by any similar little worst or bad player than you and die inevitably, although I think some of the other kits are annoying, you can make them less annoying and more balanced to the current meta, the weakest kits I would say are kit 'Archer', 'Derp' and 'Troller'

While those some of those kits i mentioned have a unique add to them, it doesn't really make them unique and a reason to use, since you can put on knight kit and then use a bow that comes with the archer kit, etc... What makes each kit unique and a reason to use is the armor, buffing the weakest kits and not reliable; least used will make them balanced and you'll see more people use other kits than just the current meta.

.2 Buff the armor enchantments
Increase the protection enchantment for archer kit, and make gold armor and the troller/derp kit with increased unbreaking, this will balance out the kits a lot since troller/derp/gold armor is extremely useless since it breaks really quickly and very weak for fighting a knight or a viking or a fisherman...

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will make KitPvP more balanced and fun and add a new aspect to the game, a new experience.
While in my opinion my suggestion is good and balanced out I may be leaving some things out or missing something, so feel free to alter and change/add things to the idea if you're going to try this idea and implement it.

Extra Information:
I will be making two suggestions with the same idea just different paths so if this gets accepted/denied there wont be any confusion what part got accepted/denied

livemax

IGN
livemax
Minecraft Username:
Fuii

What is the suggestion about?
Make Kits More Balanced (2/2)

Game-mode(s) / Platform(s):
KitPvP

Description:
So currently the meta of KitPvP (of course not counting none kit armor/donator kits) is knight and viking kit, using other kits you will simply get overmatched by any similar little worst or bad player than you and die inevitably, although I think some of the other kits are annoying, you can make them less annoying and more balanced to the current meta, the weakest kits I would say are kit 'Archer', 'Derp' and 'Troller'

While those some of those kits i mentioned have a unique add to them, it doesn't really make them unique and a reason to use, since you can put on knight kit and then use a bow that comes with the archer kit, etc... What makes each kit unique and a reason to use is the armor, buffing the weakest kits and not reliable; least used will make them balanced and you'll see more people use other kits than just the current meta.

.2 Buff the armor enchantments

Increase the protection enchantment for archer kit, and make gold armor and the troller/derp kit with increased unbreaking, this will balance out the kits a lot since troller/derp/gold armor is extremely useless since it breaks really quickly and very weak for fighting a knight or a viking or a fisherman...

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will make KitPvP more balanced and fun and add a new aspect to the game, a new experience.

While in my opinion my suggestion is good and balanced out I may be leaving some things out or missing something, so feel free to alter and change/add things to the idea if you're going to try this idea and implement it.

Extra Information:
I will be making two suggestions with the same idea just different paths so if this gets accepted/denied there wont be any confusion what part got accepted/denied
Ur right.. +1 those kits need balance.

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
Neutral for now

DrogonMC

Known Member
Known Member
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
DrogonMC
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, Fuii​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. This decision was taken, due to the following reason(s):​
  • Old
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good afternoon,
DrogonMC

Status
Not open for further replies.