Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted KitPvP Kitpvp gkits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qubow

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Qubow​

What is the suggestion about?
Kitpvp gkits.​

Description:
Boosters gkit pretty self-explanatory, it'll give

- Money booster
- Point booster
- Also if possible, can the points from crates be changed from points to boosters? :)

The amount can be decided by whoever implements the gkit(if it gets implemented)

yup.

Also, some sort of Christmas Gkit would be cool ;)

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It'll make people more active on kitpvp due to them wanting to grind during boosters.​

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
wtfrick why
Do you want the frenchies to get a weekly phantom that also feeds them (no need for food in hotbar which is broken) and probs some other attribute like 5 or 10% less dmg, because I don't men

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
Do you want the frenchies to get a weekly phantom that also feeds them (no need for food in hotbar which is broken) and probs some other attribute like 5 or 10% less dmg, because I don't men
But you are still at same set like them , so you got the same gear and better skills

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I would be really surprised if they actually added gkit boosters when they still havent fixed summer sets for like 4 months now (the fall dmg thing is so broken it dont even work)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Qubow

Qubow

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Tbh they all are rlly bad so even if they bought the gkit it would just mean more sets for us lol

AlphaaPro

+1 but I don't agree on how it helps the server because I play kitpvp on other servers and I am not that excited about boosters. boosters doesn't matter in my opinion. Keep up the great suggestions!

-AlphaaPro

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello, Qubow​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. It is my pleasure to tell you that your suggestion has been decided to be accepted.​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good evening,
JustThiemo

Status
Not open for further replies.