Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied KitPvP KitPVP fair mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cameron_11

Minecraft Username:
Cameron_111​

What is the suggestion about?
KitPVP fair mode​

Description:
What I suggest is a sub-mode to KitPVP. I suggest this to make KitPVP more enjoyable for ftp players. So this is what I suggest:
  • This will be another section of KitPVP rather than a substitution.
  • A different take on KitPVP where players that pick to play will be teleported to a small arena/map.
  • There will only be one kit (same for everybody) and players will respawn with it automatically
  • Items will not be dropped on death in order to not lag the map out. (Kits are the same for everyone so you wouldn’t gain anything anyways.)
  • After kills you will gain money to spend in the main KitPVP (let’s say 1 dollar a kill)
  • You will also have levels that will be unique for this game mode and will show up next to ur username when in this mini mode. (You will get money for level ups... higher level=more money)
  • To go back to the overall KitPvP the player would just need to type /back

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will make an all around fair mode for players that can’t afford insane items in the normal Kit and allow them to earn some extra cash.​

Extra Information:
The map for this shouldn’t be a problem since to make a good map of that size for a KitPVP only takes like an hour of one person building.
If you have any questions feel free to ask them down in the replies. I will answer all of them!​

Khosraw

Banned
Minecraft Username:
Cameron_111

What is the suggestion about?
KitPVP fair mode

Description:
What I suggest is a sub-mode to KitPVP. I suggest this to make KitPVP more enjoyable for ftp players. So this is what I suggest:

• This will be another section of KitPVP rather than a substitution.
  • A different take on KitPVP where players that pick to play will be teleported to a small arena/map.
  • There will only be one kit (same for everybody) and players will respawn with it automatically
  • Items will not be dropped on death in order to not lag the map out. (Kits are the same for everyone so you wouldn’t gain anything anyways.)
  • After kills you will gain money to spend in the main KitPVP (let’s say 1 dollar a kill)
  • You will also have levels that will be unique for this game mode and will show up next to ur username when in this mini mode. (You will get money for level ups... higher level=more money)
  • To go back to the overall KitPvP the player would just need to type /back

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will make an all around fair mode for players that can’t afford insane items in the normal Kit and allow them to earn some extra cash.

Extra Information:
The map for this shouldn’t be a problem since to make a good map of that size for a KitPVP only takes like an hour of one person building.

If you have any questions feel free to ask them down in the replies. I will answer all of them!

We technically do have the Practice gamemode. This sounds very similar so I feel like it would be unnecessary to add this. Yes, you get levels, money, etc, but in the end, ELO is just fine. You are ranked with similar skill sets as well.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Cameron_11

Cameron_11

We technically do have the Practice gamemode. This sounds very similar so I feel like it would be unnecessary to add this. Yes, you get levels, money, etc, but in the end, ELO is just fine. You are ranked with similar skill sets as well.
Yeah I guess, but party is for 1v1s. This would be a big brawl with fair items. I just feel like KitPVP right now is weaker than the other game modes and am just trying to find an interesting change/addition to it.

Khosraw

Banned
Yeah I guess, but party is for 1v1s. This would be a big brawl with fair items. I just feel like KitPVP right now is weaker than the other game modes and am just trying to find an interesting change/addition to it.

Well in that case I think we should have a 2v2 or 3v3 added to Practice as well. Most of the time in Kit PVP, or at least for me, I end up fighting 2 people max.

ItsFabrix

Donator
Donator
It is really easy to get good gear actually to check this I made an alt [Stats1000] and did a bit of voting and with that I instantly got a 12ks with only 1 death(From Koth) so not really necessary also even if you add this I suggest to let the items drop because it is necessary for players who can get killstreaks to be able to switch gear and refill their potions.

k4otIc_girl

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, Cameron_11​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind regards,
k4otIc_girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.