Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Kitpvp dying good bye

bandita1248

Hi i just want to say the golden age of kitpvp is over every ranked and funny player leaving i will be here for the next reset but i think i will not play cause not the same kit i know,when chugs was str4 with no gkit when it was hard.

That good bye jartex kit😔
And i am realy sad.

Rqzym

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
Rqzym
Although I don't play KitPvP or know a lot about the community, I can see your reasons of leaving KitPvP.

Odidus

IGN
Odidus
Hi i just want to say the golden age of kitpvp is over every ranked and funny player leaving i will be here for the next reset but i think i will not play cause not the same kit i know,when chugs was str4 with no gkit when it was hard.

That good bye jartex kit😔
And i am realy sad.
Did really so many players just left?

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Did really so many players just left?
Multiple people quit after the crate key chances were fucked up for almost half the map of map 3 and it was VERY easy to get gkits.

This especially included gkit pots, since they also activated rare keys events multiple times.

However, the new slowness addition has nerfed chugs a lot, but there is just way too much supply of them because of map 3 and people just have 10+ alts with gkit potions

Imo gkit potions should be reveeted back to what it was at the START of map 4 (Current one). Idk why people complained so much about that but not the fact there wasn't a prestige shop until a few weeks ago lmao

mamboss

Donator
Donator
IGN
mamboss
Multiple people quit after the crate key chances were fucked up for almost half the map of map 3 and it was VERY easy to get gkits.

This especially included gkit pots, since they also activated rare keys events multiple times.

However, the new slowness addition has nerfed chugs a lot, but there is just way too much supply of them because of map 3 and people just have 10+ alts with gkit potions

Imo gkit potions should be reveeted back to what it was at the START of map 4 (Current one). Idk why people complained so much about that but not the fact there wasn't a prestige shop until a few weeks ago lmao

What u said is true but not main reasone why most of ogs quit like i dont take my self as og but main reason why i quit was abusing staff they banned my whole team (they got unbanned) but since staff was sooo childish they quit too. Even developers are lazy it took them 3 month just to fix the cosmetic boxes (which wasnt even fully fixed and people litterly used 3 box to get all cosmetics) there were sooo many good suggestions about new kit pvp but they had to do cheap shit and use map which people used to play on 2 years ago

FlawlessHoTDoG

IGN
FlawlessHoTDoG
ion know much about the old kpvp at all, but as i see now, it's too p2w. it's not just cool to play, that's the exact reason it's not that active.