Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Kitpvp dying good bye

bandita1248

Hi i just want to say the golden age of kitpvp is over every ranked and funny player leaving i will be here for the next reset but i think i will not play cause not the same kit i know,when chugs was str4 with no gkit when it was hard.

That good bye jartex kit😔
And i am realy sad.

m_rabah19_

IGN
m_rabah19
Hi i just want to say the golden age of kitpvp is over every ranked and funny player leaving i will be here for the next reset but i think i will not play cause not the same kit i know,when chugs was str4 with no gkit when it was hard.

That good bye jartex kit😔
And i am realy sad.
oh.. sad to hear but can you give your gkits to me while going? xD and a rank :> ig

kinda jk but kinda real

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
looking for new team mates
gg wp good season bandita
Drogon#1949

Stealth768

IGN
DAngerDude
I love u all please don't leave 🥺 I don't wanna play alone 🥺 I want known and old members to stay here don't leave this gamemode players like baiii to die it's natural death.....hope u understand me and my thoughts.
~DAngerDude AKA stealth768

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
bandita1248

bandita1248

I love u all please don't leave 🥺 I don't wanna play alone 🥺 I want known and old members to stay here don't leave this gamemode players like baiii to die it's natural death.....hope u understand me and my thoughts.
~DAngerDude AKA stealth768
That sad but the kitpvp dont get munch money dor jartex so they dont really uptade like the fac