Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

KitPvp - Competitive or Progressive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
In this post I just wanted to get over something which can turn into Jartex's future for KitPvp.

Should KitPvp turn into HCF and consider being Competitive?
OR
Remain how it is - Free to play aspect - Not much Competition
Turning it into KitMap.

Let me know your thoughts on this :eek:

This post should bring some changes for KitPvp if it has to reset next (Which makes most sense to me, KitPvp - SBD - Facs)

Last edited:

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Okay so, After playing some kitpvp servers I think it should stay the way it is, with all the kits with the removal of chugs and strn2, and better koth loot etc

LagginMC

Addicted Member
Donator
HCF is dying, kitpvp is a gamemode that has outlasted a lot of other gamemodes, keep kitpvp as it, and add a HCF if people want it that bad, problem with HCF is that popularity will die down pretty soon after it is released unfortunately, I do love a bit of HCF tho

EzyPzi

HCF is dying, kitpvp is a gamemode that has outlasted a lot of other gamemodes, keep kitpvp as it, and add a HCF if people want it that bad, problem with HCF is that popularity will die down pretty soon after it is released unfortunately, I do love a bit of HCF tho
Do not add HCF, nobody will actually grind for it since nobody knows what they're doing, if they're gonna add something like it then add kitmap (which is way better than kitpvp)

Rabbitz

Do not add HCF, nobody will actually grind for it since nobody knows what they're doing, if they're gonna add something like it then add kitmap (which is way better than kitpvp)
Don't forget about all of the cheaters, other HCF servers have a beter AntiCheat than jartex and still struggle with bhoppers, etc. The current state KitPvP is in, with a lot of alt accounts blatantly cheating, HCF would be an outrage.

Nytb

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
Nytb
As a very active player on KitPvP, I would love to have it as the same. I've been playing minecraft for 9 years and have seen such HCF/KitPvP servers die out after a certain amount of time. Here, the KitPvP is a ffa which is perfectly fine. Alot of players, maybe including me would be reverted away from it since we've enjoyed playing it as a KitMap.
tl;dr:

No, please dont change it! šŸ˜…

Status
Not open for further replies.