Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted KitPvP Boosters and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainzy

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
xRainzy

What is the suggestion about?
KitPvP Boosters and more!

Description:
NEW BOOSTERS :

Team Booster - This will give players in a team either a point/money booster for 60 minutes. Basically, if any player from one team buys a booster either money/point, the whole team will receive it.

Personal Booster - This is quite self explanatory. A money/point booster will be applied to the player and only for the player for 60 minutes.

SPAWN :

Kit Selector NPC
- Pretty self explanatory. Add an NPC which is a kit selector. Most players new to the server or new to the game mode may not know how to select a kit by doing /kit. Regularly you’ll find players pick up items from players that have already been killed.

NEW COMMAND :

Adding a /refill command for Immortal rank. This command would basically refill your inventory with health pots while you’re not in combat.

TEAM VAULTS :

A vault where you and your team members can access and insert items into a shared vault, due to it being for teams, the amount of inventory spaces are as many as a double chest. However, putting items in your team vault can be risky since players may join your team and steal items and leave instantly, but that’s depending on how much you trust your team.

• /tv​
• /teamvault​

KILLSTREAK :

Add the killstreak to the scoreboard so it's easier for us to keep track. Otherwise we have to type in chat and hover over our name to find out.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It’ll make KitPvP more enjoyable.

Last edited:

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I really dont see any point to /refill since you can refill at spawn or if u are in the warzone just kill a random player to get pots, But thats just my opinion. Booster however I totally agree with, It would be much more fun if there were weekly FREE boosters since no one really bothers buying them. Another good idea is to exchange the points in the God / Ultra crates with Global / Personal point / money boosters. Adding a weekly period of time where boosters are active would really bring kitpvp back to life.

jj78life6544

Donator
Donator
I really dont see any point to /refill since you can refill at spawn or if u are in the warzone just kill a random player to get pots, But thats just my opinion. Booster however I totally agree with, It would be much more fun if there were weekly FREE boosters since no one really bothers buying them. Another good idea is to exchange the points in the God / Ultra crates with Global / Personal point / money boosters. Adding a weekly period of time where boosters are active would really bring kitpvp back to life.
Ummm that will never happen that be tooooo broken

GL0CKK

Donator
Donator
I honestly don't like Immortals getting anything with the current substantial power they hold. But still you've got my vote: +1.
Immortals dont really get alot of benefits anymore since they introduced special sets and gkits. Immortal sets kinda became garbage to be fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.