Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

KitPvP Autoclickers suck bruh he got destroyed by a person using normal PvP Kit while he was weekly kit lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday while playing on Jartex I went to KitPvP To trade some vote keys for money in sb and When I went I saw an autoclicking hacker . He was on a killstreak of 15 when this dude entered the arena with normal kit and destroyed the hacker absoluetly and then he was crying loud in chat HES HACKING!! HES HACKING! BAN HIM HE HACK! and then it went on and on

Later he was playing again but was hacking again, I don't remember his user if I do I will report him If Anyone knows his user pls report him bcoz KPVP is Kinda p2w and people with paid kits shouldn't be destroyed by hackers so yes

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
You know, some people are good and it always doesn't mean they are hacking. I once destroyed someone in Kpvp like that and that doesn't mean I hack.

nVerse

Suspended
IGN
nVerse
And the anticheat didn't even kick him the entire match
dang. but can we really complain about anticheat? it's been like this for years.
and if you try recommending another anticheat, u either get warned or banned lol.

FreePalestine

Addicted Member
IGN
TNTSabeel
dang. but can we really complain about anticheat? it's been like this for years.
and if you try recommending another anticheat, u either get warned or banned lol.
Not warned or banned but suggestion will be denied

nVerse

Suspended
IGN
nVerse
Not warned or banned but suggestion will be denied
na, one of my friends recommended an anticheat back in april and he got banned by one of the sr mods back then lmao.
(staff back then were biased as hell except for 3 of them)

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
I used a autoclicker once and I was dumb and got like 80 cps once no ban XD
And its on pika btw

Status
Not open for further replies.