Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Kit PVP suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnMonsieur

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
UnMonsieur​

What is your suggestion's title?
Kit PVP suggestion​

Suggestion Details:
Basically this suggestion is mainly giving the Developers more work to do :p
Suggestion 1 :​
Add a "Battle Pass" to KPVP, every following suggestion will be based on BP. Except, it won't work as /level like in any other gamemode, this time battle pass will represent what Level has a certain Player reached. 1 to 100 & Prestige. As well as Premium Battle pass, which'll be purchasable on the Store & will include mainly potion, economy, crate key and seasonal (be it seasonal fix all or seasonal GKits) rewards. (Rewards can be distributed by mail deliveries or from a special NPC, although adding them thru /level doesn't sound bad either)​
Suggestion 2:​
Each 10 levels will unlock kits with abilities - Kits with abilities will function just like the regular kits, except, they'll be unlockable only thru Battle Pass/Player Level. These abilities may include the following:​
Sword/Bow abilities similar to SBD skills, except for disarming the opponent. (Sword abilities may include blinding the opponent with an x% chance etc, you get the point)​
Special kit classes such as for example "Assassin" with a special ability of going invisible for couple of seconds/neglecting fall damage/blindness debuffs. (coming up with other classes is up to the Devs), all of these special classes will be unlockable by levelling up. These kit classes might also include "Berserker", with slowness & strength 1 effect, while certain other kits might include resistance and extra XP (up to 10 more hearts) buffs to stabilize things. Kit classes will not be unlocked at specific levels like 30, 60, 90, 100. or any of the Dev's choices, due to the following :​
Premium kit classes, unlockable only after purchasing the premium battle pass & reaching 30 - 60 - 90 - 100 Levels. Casual 30/60/90/100 levels will rather include money/XP or booster rewards.​
Suggestion 3 :​
Add all this in Crate rewards - Players will be able to get one-time kits or kit pieces of all the Premium kits. These keys can be included in regular BP rewards and Premium BP rewards as well.​
Suggestion 4 :​
Economy suggestion - Add quests that require Players to use specific kits & use specific abilities x times/Kill x amount of players using the kit x times etc for money.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
KitPVP will be more flexible, less boring by the endgame and I believe at least some Players will enjoy this. Premium battle pass won't make this be entirely P2W not absolutely F2P, Player will have more reasons to actually Play the game & P1 beginners won't have to suffer for the rest of the season in case they fail to get special sets etc.​

Masri123

Addicted Member
Donator
Hello UnMonsieur

-1, Kit dosent need a battle pass, and having a premium one will just make it more p2w than it is now... it isnt the thing kit needs to become alive again

Kit with abilities for reaching every 10 level. i dont know about that to be honest i rather have better level awards such as money/gsets etc... than this but seems fine but not sure how it will workout if implemented

the suggestions are good but they are not the updates kit needs that i can see will increase the player count

cryingazureeyes

Great Reporter
IGN
cryingazureeyes
Minecraft Username:
UnMonsieur​

What is your suggestion's title?
Kit PVP suggestion​

Suggestion Details:
Basically this suggestion is mainly giving the Developers more work to do :p
Suggestion 1 :​
Add a "Battle Pass" to KPVP, every following suggestion will be based on BP. Except, it won't work as /level like in any other gamemode, this time battle pass will represent what Level has a certain Player reached. 1 to 100 & Prestige. As well as Premium Battle pass, which'll be purchasable on the Store & will include mainly potion, economy, crate key and seasonal (be it seasonal fix all or seasonal GKits) rewards. (Rewards can be distributed by mail deliveries or from a special NPC, although adding them thru /level doesn't sound bad either)​
Suggestion 2:​
Each 10 levels will unlock kits with abilities - Kits with abilities will function just like the regular kits, except, they'll be unlockable only thru Battle Pass/Player Level. These abilities may include the following:​
Sword/Bow abilities similar to SBD skills, except for disarming the opponent. (Sword abilities may include blinding the opponent with an x% chance etc, you get the point)​
Special kit classes such as for example "Assassin" with a special ability of going invisible for couple of seconds/neglecting fall damage/blindness debuffs. (coming up with other classes is up to the Devs), all of these special classes will be unlockable by levelling up. These kit classes might also include "Berserker", with slowness & strength 1 effect, while certain other kits might include resistance and extra XP (up to 10 more hearts) buffs to stabilize things. Kit classes will not be unlocked at specific levels like 30, 60, 90, 100. or any of the Dev's choices, due to the following :​
Premium kit classes, unlockable only after purchasing the premium battle pass & reaching 30 - 60 - 90 - 100 Levels. Casual 30/60/90/100 levels will rather include money/XP or booster rewards.​
Suggestion 3 :​
Add all this in Crate rewards - Players will be able to get one-time kits or kit pieces of all the Premium kits. These keys can be included in regular BP rewards and Premium BP rewards as well.​
Suggestion 4 :​
Economy suggestion - Add quests that require Players to use specific kits & use specific abilities x times/Kill x amount of players using the kit x times etc for money.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
KitPVP will be more flexible, less boring by the endgame and I believe at least some Players will enjoy this. Premium battle pass won't make this be entirely P2W not absolutely F2P, Player will have more reasons to actually Play the game & P1 beginners won't have to suffer for the rest of the season in case they fail to get special sets etc.​
+1, I like the battle pass idea and want to see it not only on KitPvP. For example, people by completing Battle pass can receive cool tags and kill messages, on minigames they can receive cosmetics and brains

DaddyZoiko

Donator
Donator
+1 all the reasons stated by N nots1x

Mo_oC

Addicted Member
IGN
Mo_oC
+1 reason stated above. Battlepass? Don't really think the battle pass idea will fit in.

EMF123

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
EMF123
Neutral
since I don't think kit would benefit from a battle pass, it would just make it more p2w than it already is.
The abilities would be interesting to add could be good or bad depending on how they work and how you get them.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
UnMonsieur

UnMonsieur

Donator
Donator
Neutral
since I don't think kit would benefit from a battle pass, it would just make it more p2w than it already is.
The abilities would be interesting to add could be good or bad depending on how they work and how you get them.
The point with Battle Pass is to give Players more kit variety, just any battle pass has a Premium pass. The main things will be grindable for anybody, Premium pass will just include boosters and things like that to not make it P2W. Besides, having all the kits, even unlockable from BP Premium, in crates is the stabilizer, it's intended to be more f2p because now everyone will be able to get purchasable high tier items without spending much in the game, the point of BP is to give Donators a very very slight advantage, in total, the level-based ability kits will stabilize the game since you won't see the majority of the Players running with P1s but rather the specified kits, it'll be a challenge for absolutely everybody.
In conclusion, it'll rather make things simple, easier, and fun, and even if people decide to spend their money on the game, it'll actually be worth it.

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
it won't work as /level
I am a bit confused, what is the difference between the current leveling system thats based on prestige and this battle pass system, could you differentiate the two?

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Its just my personal opinion everything you have stated would be better explained and be less confusing if it was fitted into the leveling system. From what I can understand, you suggested that
Each 10 levels will unlock kits with abilities - Kits with abilities will function just like the regular kits, except, they'll be unlockable only thru Battle Pass/Player Level. These abilities may include the following:Sword/Bow abilities similar to SBD skills, except for disarming the opponent. (Sword abilities may include blinding the opponent with an x% chance etc, you get the point)
This can directly translate to the current leveling system as a "level up" reward, if this is what you meant by it, I am not against it, however. wouldnt ABILITIES better be suited as a prestige reward rather than a level up reward? The example you gave of disarming suits better in the prestige category in my personal opinion. Yes - Leveling up is 100% not worth it right now, it is not rewarding. The first thing that needs to be done is to add a fishing rod to monthly kits - Since the eco is fishing, this would make it easier for the new players to get money. But its also not the point to make kitpvp a fishing simulator.
Suggestion 4 :Economy suggestion - Add quests that require Players to use specific kits & use specific abilities x times/Kill x amount of players using the kit x times etc for money.
Yes, economy needs to have more things to it then fishing, but this is not it. This kind of seems more related to the soecial set category you explained in Suggestion 2. I think this would just make the gamemode confusing for new players, if I was a new player I would not go out of my way to LEARN what everything is. All of these suggestions are linked to special sets / abilities, which in my opinion doesn't make this suggestion redundant, This can still be used for lore ideas for new sets - Which I think should have been your main focus. Changing the whole system is simply not going to happen, I expect the devs have other things to do then to do a complete rework. Like they give attention to the gamemode once a year and most of the time fail all the suggestions - no offense.

Overall I do not think this is a viable suggestion as a whole - Some ideas can be implemented but not the way you suggested them. It is too confusing for me atleast. I will be happy to talk about it in DMs on discord and send you the suggestions I sent to the owners a few months ago. You can then make a suggestion post refining those points.

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, UnMonsieur​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Almostlikeaboss

Status
Not open for further replies.