Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Kit PvP 4 Reset BOYS !

SxF1ne

Donator
Donator
IGN
SxF1ne
After the end of last ssn, we was actually happy for the new ssn, but sadly the ssn was so bad and dislike from players, but I like it by chilling with my friends, but about PvP, it's litterly bad. I hope the next season gonna be better. gl with your jobs !

Difficulted

Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Reports
Team Social Media
IGN
Difficulted
The PvP can be better if the players went out in sets and did not say "Come in summer I'm good enough to fight you in immo"
A lot of the players were banned, so the PvP was dying even more
I'm glad to see some team fights during the day, but it's for only 30 minutes and logging off.
I'm pretty sure someone was told that KitPvP won't reset soon, so this won't change anything.

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
The PvP can be better if the players went out in sets and did not say "Come in summer I'm good enough to fight you in immo"
Not me at all. I personally felt attacked by this btw.
A lot of the players were banned, so the PvP was dying even more
Also not me at all. It seems to be that you are personally attacking me. I am very disappointed.
I'm glad to see some team fights during the day, but it's for only 30 minutes and logging off.
The team fights with the group of ban evaders? Ye ofc they just run up sky and freeze mc. I mean I personally don't log off cuz its free reports for me.
I'm pretty sure someone was told that KitPvP won't reset soon, so this won't change anything.
Yeah there seems to be a lot of personal attacks in this msg of yours. I am very upset by this behavior. šŸ˜”

Difficulted

Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Reports
Team Social Media
IGN
Difficulted
The team fights with the group of ban evaders? Ye ofc they just run up sky and freeze mc. I mean I personally don't log off cuz its free reports for me.
I was thinking about your team, not the ban evaders. We deal with them daily, Drogon
I did not mean to attack you with this in any way.