Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Kit Layout / New Gamemodes / Cosmetics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghosmatic

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Ghosmatic​

What is the suggestion about?
Kit Layout / New Gamemodes / Cosmetics​

Description:
Practice PvP

Hello everyone, recently I have spend over 50+ hours on practice and thinking about things that should be added or removed. In this suggestion thread I will talk about the Cosmetics, Kit Layouts and *NEW* Gamemodes.

Cosmetics

Cosmetics are a big thing in every video game ever made. They are a way of showing off your exclusive or ultra rare items that a small percentage of players may receive.

By winning or losing, ranked games you receive a new elo. But wouldn't it be great that by winning you can receive coins that can be spent on cases, these cases may contain xp, name tags, partials, keys and even logos that can be shown off in the arena. Let's think about the chances of these items, every item shall and should have either a high or a low percentage of being optained.

Xp: 50%

Keys: 20%
Tags: 5%
Particals: 15%

Logos: 10%

Gamemodes

*NEW* game modes have been highly suggested by a lot of new and old players. Bedwars and Skywars have solo and duo modes. But what about Practice Pvp, I am not talking about having to go through the struggle of creating a party and then looking for parties to battle but going into a queue and fight with random enemies and having random teammates. Another option is being able to create a party and invite your friends, then the leader would queue the party for a match. These modes can be either 2v2,3v3, 4v4 or even FFA. Free For All, a war in no man's land is the best way to show off your skills and abilities to pvp and stand your ground.

Kit Layouts

This isn't really a suggestion but a problem or a bug that I have been facing and I think other players have faced or are facing.

Aware of being able to edit your kit order in your inventory before game is great preparation and its so much easier not having to go through the struggle of swapping items around your inventory in game. I would normally use kit layout to put my items that appear in my inventory for different game modes for easier access and coordination to an easy fight. But the kit layout would only be used for one game and then would magically reset and not be saved.

I hope that the Jartex community agrees and kindly supports my thread. If you do not agree please write what you dont and why you don't agree with that statement.

Thank You
Have a lovely day!

Sincerely Ghosmatic

• Purple= Introduction
  • Green= Cosmetics
  • Blue= Gamemodes
  • Orange= Kit Layouts
  • Yellow= Outro

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
If this thread gets accepted, players can have the true Jartex experience where they can enjoy playing different and new game modes with or without their friends. They can show off their exclusive cosmetics that can either be bought or earned through experience and win. By players buying ranks or perks to receive these items, Jartex can use that money on Advertising the server or using it for other financial purposes. The kit Layout is a bug that should be made aware of and fixed, I think many players including me have had this problem and it would be extremely helpful if it gets fixed.​

Extra Information:
N/A​

SweatTap

Donator
Donator
big -1 in cosmetics
ppvp is about pvp and not cosmetics

big +1 in gamemodes and kit layouts

xd_banana

Donator
Donator
Cosmetics : +1, with xp are you going to be able to get things for shops and such or is it just going to be earned by winning ranked games? I suggest that name tags before your name should not be earned so easily and should be depended on the elo rank you attain, same with logos. Keys should also be more rare in my opinion.

New gamemodes: +1

Kit layout: It is a bug.

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Ghosmatic​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ MoudTage_

Status
Not open for further replies.