Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Kingpin rank gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady_Nova

Hi, my ign is Lady_Nova and i played prison for a long time, now i play bedwars all the time and i logged onto prison today and i saw that i lost everything? i had kingpin rank and i had many weekly kits as well and everything is gone. these things to transfer in a reset so i dont understand what happened? Can we solve this ? :(

Solution
Hi, my ign is Lady_Nova and i played prison for a long time, now i play bedwars all the time and i logged onto prison today and i saw that i lost everything? i had kingpin rank and i had many weekly kits as well and everything is gone. these things to transfer in a reset so i dont understand what happened? Can we solve this ? :(
Try checking if you have any ss or recording or anything that proves that you had the respective rank and after that you may create a ticket at: https://jartexnetwork.com/support-tickets/ explaining your issue

Tanish6969

Donator
Donator
You could just ask some sr mod on discord about it and they’ll help you

Imagine playing prison PPFT

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
2 weeks ago prison has been reset and that would explain your lost , even kingpin rank is seasonal

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
2 weeks ago prison has been reset and that would explain your lost , even kingpin rank is seasonal
KingPin ranks are NOT seasonal, they are permanent ranks like others but they are  LIMITED

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Try checking if you have any ss or recording or anything that proves that you had the respective rank and after that you may create a ticket at: https://jartexnetwork.com/support-tickets/ explaining your issue

Solution

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
U sure about that , I can not see it in store and every reset should have their kingpin ppl
what did i say above? kingpin ranks are LIMITED ranks. They are obtainable from seasonal crate keys and they are permanent
edit: you can check that info by looking into the page of reset when kingpin ranks got implemented or check the info of the rank voucher in crate

View: https://imgur.com/vPSDGBk

ZerdQ

Donator
Donator
IGN
ZerdQ
U sure about that , I can not see it in store and every reset should have their kingpin ppl
i have kingpin rank, i've had this rank for 2 seasns right now, so its not Seasonal Its a permanent rank, but its limited

Reaper_192837

the fastest way tbh is just messaging a staff member.
But considering that Prision is under maintenance, i recommend you to ask a staff later becasue the devs/staffs must be busy at the moment.화면 캡처 2023-02-20 134632.png

Status
Not open for further replies.