Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Kinda late to the party ;)

Adarsh999

Donator
Donator
IGN
Adarsh999
Hiiiiiiiiiiii
alrighty so...My name is Adarsh and...umm..im a boy ig :) im 16 y'o and im from india...Kinda good at bw ig...international taekwondo player...and my handwriting sucks...currently in 10th grade in India CBSE education system...and dayum this grade hurts...im level 44 in minigames at jartex...okay ik my grammer sucks...but here I am :D

IIMoKeyy

Donator
Donator
Hello, Adarsh! Nice to meet you. Of all the things you said, what I noticed the most was the "my handwriting sucks" part. And honestly, every grade hurts, it's just a matter of time before finishing, enjoy it while you can.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Adarsh999

Adarsh999

Donator
Donator
IGN
Adarsh999
Hello, Adarsh! Nice to meet you. Of all the things you said, what I noticed the most was the "my handwriting sucks" part. And honestly, every grade hurts, it's just a matter of time before finishing, enjoy it while you can.
My school sucks...it puts so much pressure onto the stundents...like weekly exams and all of tht shit...and we dont even get time to enjoy...its just hell..

2Atif3_

Hiiiiiiiiiiii
alrighty so...My name is Adarsh and...umm..im a boy ig :) im 16 y'o and im from india...Kinda good at bw ig...international taekwondo player...and my handwriting sucks...currently in 10th grade in India CBSE education system...and dayum this grade hurts...im level 44 in minigames at jartex...okay ik my grammer sucks...but here I am :D
Hi nice to meet you! i hope you do good on Jartex Network