Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied PracticePvP Killstreak on PracticePvP

Status
Not open for further replies.

marijn08

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
marijn08

What is the suggestion about?
Killstreak on PracticePvP

Description:
Add killstreaks to PracticePvP and make your killstreak show up on the scoreboard [the right of your screen] and make a /topstreak so you can see who has the highest killstreak [a bit like kitpvp]. Don't make a leaderboard for this tho. Also, put the killstreak and highest killstreak you have had on /stats [same as /elo]. But don't but the highest killstreak you have ever had on the scoreboard that is on the right of your screen.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It would give more competition and it would give more information about a certain player.

Extra Information:
- have a nice day
- marijn :)

therealdaneel

Minecraft Username:
marijn08

What is the suggestion about?
Killstreak on PracticePvP

Description:
Add killstreaks to PracticePvP and make your killstreak show up on the scoreboard [the right of your screen] and make a /topstreak so you can see who has the highest killstreak [a bit like kitpvp]. Don't make a leaderboard for this tho. Also, put the killstreak and highest killstreak you have had on /stats [same as /elo]. But don't but the highest killstreak you have ever had on the scoreboard that is on the right of your screen.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It would give more competition and it would give more information about a certain player.

Extra Information:
- have a nice day

- marijn :)
there are already killstreak notifications there showing in chat once a certain amount of kills are reached. integrating a completely new system of killstreak tracking and display play would not only be pointless but would also inspire targeting for no reason other than to have the quote and quote glory of killing somebody with high kill streak. furthermore it would require a complete rework of the scoring system in order to allow integration of a killstreak display play and need the creation of an ELO system which in my opinion is a complete waste of time because kit PVP is not the most populated server and therefore should not be the focus of major developments such as the complete rework of the scoring system which would take a decent amount of time which could be just as well which would take a decent amount of time which could be just as well put into improving the popular mini games such as bed Wars for example. all in all I think of this is a completely obsolete suggestion. apologies for the rambling nature of this post I am writing it on my tablet and the voice to text feature takes way too long to translate my voice into writing which makes editing the output very very annoying hence the hard to understand sentence style and structure. I hope that I have made my Point Clear though it is really quite pedantic and therefore useless.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
marijn08

marijn08

Donator
Donator
there are already killstreak notifications there showing in chat once a certain amount of kills are reached. integrating a completely new system of killstreak tracking and display play would not only be pointless but would also inspire targeting for no reason other than to have the quote and quote glory of killing somebody with high kill streak. furthermore it would require a complete rework of the scoring system in order to allow integration of a killstreak display play and need the creation of an ELO system which in my opinion is a complete waste of time because kit PVP is not the most populated server and therefore should not be the focus of major developments such as the complete rework of the scoring system which would take a decent amount of time which could be just as well which would take a decent amount of time which could be just as well put into improving the popular mini games such as bed Wars for example. all in all I think of this is a completely obsolete suggestion. apologies for the rambling nature of this post I am writing it on my tablet and the voice to text feature takes way too long to translate my voice into writing which makes editing the output very very annoying hence the hard to understand sentence style and structure. I hope that I have made my Point Clear though it is really quite pedantic and therefore useless.
I am talking about practice PVP not fucking kitpvp lol all these ideas come from kitpvp like /topstreak.... so please read before writing such a long message xD

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
marijn08

marijn08

Donator
Donator
I am talking about practice PVP not fucking kitpvp lol all these ideas come from kitpvp like /topstreak.... so please read before writing such a long message xD
and there is no message on practice when a player gets any killstreak not even 100 so they can just use part of kitpvp's code on practice.

therealdaneel

the same issues are prevalent in both kit PVP and practice PvP

Status
Not open for further replies.