Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied PracticePvP Killstreak in chat/under Kills and Death

Status
Not open for further replies.

swimfranklin

Minecraft Username:
swinfranklin

What is the suggestion about?
Killstreak in chat/under Kills and Death

Description:
Hello o/

I would like to make this nice suggestion that I think people would like.

What if every time someone gets 10 killstreak, 20 killstreak, 30 killstreak etc. It says it chat? For example:

User just got a Killstreak of 30!

Or just add Killstreak Under Kills and Deaths. That would also be very nice as well!

I'm aware that this could be just a little bit spammy, but you could always make the message appear when the user hits for example: 10 killstreak, 30 killstreak, 50 killstreak etc. Or make the message toggleble by doing /ks msg toggle (on/off)

Now, I know that there is this glitch where when you for example play sumo and you hit the person you're 1v1ing in the water and it takes them more than 5 seconds to die you do not get the kill. Maybe you could fix that as well? Thank you for reading my suggestion!

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
I don't really think this idea would HELP, but I do think that people would enjoy it and that's what matters. If people enjoy it, they will play the on the server more.

Extra Information:
Maybe only for people with Pro and Mythic rank it said their killstreak in chat so it's less spammy?

MoudTage_

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
MoudTage_
Practice is about PvPing and practicing, this idea would go for gamemode about surviving such as KitPvP and its already there, it won't be a fit for PPv.

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, swimfranklin​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good evening,
chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.