Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Killed

Status
Not open for further replies.

byflurex

Ok so i was in kitpvp killing people then my mom called me i have food so i went back and logged of but when i logged back on i got killed with my stuff that is pretty op and with my kill streak which i lost because of this is this a bug or something?

xTappinq

Addicted Member
If you log out while being in combat log it kills you

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
byflurex

byflurex

Ok but it allowed me to go back into no pvp area so that kinda unfair that it killed me isnt it?

Arrow3006

Donator
Donator
You were killed due to a bug where it allows you to walk into spawn while you are in combat.
When you logged out you were still combat tagged, so you died. You will not be able to get your items back and it isn't unfair because it happens to everyone on the server the odds weren't in your favour. I will try and ask some devs to fix this bug because it can get annoying when people abuse it but other than that there is nothing we can do about it.
I personally have lost a Phantom and a Yijiki set to the bug
Discord: Jokes#4174

JartexBOT

Donator
Donator
You were killed due to a bug where it allows you to walk into spawn while you are in combat.
When you logged out you were still combat tagged, so you died. You will not be able to get your items back and it isn't unfair because it happens to everyone on the server the odds weren't in your favour. I will try and ask some devs to fix this bug because it can get annoying when people abuse it but other than that there is nothing we can do about it.

Discord: Jokes#4174
+1

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.