Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Minigames Kill Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izag

Donator
Donator
IGN
1zag
Minecraft Username:
1zag​

What is your suggestion's title?
Kill Effect​

Suggestion Details:
So we all know there is a new seasonal event going on in JartexNetwork which will end on Aug 31th. I decided to suggest about kill effect. What I mean by that is every kill that I get in Bedwars you get a cool effect from your cosmetic inventory if have one. Now there is Final Kill Effect but that's just when the opponent doesn't have a bed. Here, even if you have bed and if you kill your opponent you will have a cool cosmetic equiped.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This will not help JartexNetwork but will satisfy the JartexNetwork community.​

Last edited:

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
Hello 1zag!

Your suggestion is cool, I like the idea. But, I think if kill effect cosmetics are added, they should be less impressive than the Final Kill Effects. It seems logic to me. I let you sharing your opinion on it. For now i will vote +1 because I want more beautiful cosmetics added to Minigames.

Kind regards,
~ FuzniX

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Izag

Izag

Donator
Donator
IGN
1zag
Hello 1zag!

Your suggestion is cool, I like the idea. But, I think if kill effect cosmetics are added, they should be less impressive than the Final Kill Effects. It seems logic to me. I let you sharing your opinion on it. For now i will vote +1 because I want more beautiful cosmetics added to Minigames.

Kind regards,
~ FuzniX
Thank you for your interest FuzniX. I totally agree with your decision.

Empity0

Donator
Donator
+1 this is a really good idea and will make the game more enjoyable

toxicosis

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
1zag​

What is your suggestion's title?
Kill Effect​

Suggestion Details:
So we all know there is a new seasonal event going on in JartexNetwork which will end on Aug 31th. I decided to suggest about kill effect. What I mean by that is every kill that I get in Bedwars you get a cool effect from your cosmetic inventory if have one. Now there is Final Kill Effect but that's just when the opponent doesn't have a bed. Here, even if you have bed and if you kill your opponent you will have a cool cosmetic equiped.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This will not help JartexNetwork but will satisfy the JartexNetwork community.​
I don't think it should be added, as that's simply a distraction to the main game. -1

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
Neutral: In my opinion, both a good and a bad thing. Will look cool but will make it more distracting ;-;

Mesaton

Donator
Donator
-1 - I don't believe there should be kill effects, but maybe a kill sound? Like an EXP pickup sound?

bene_e

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Izag​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • it wasn't really needed and was fine as it is + event already ended *sob*
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ bene_e

Status
Not open for further replies.