AnasTamer2 Member Joined May 14, 2020 Messages 22 Points 7 May 19, 2020 #1 If some1 has vote keys saved up on here will they also get reset?
GHladni Great Reporter Great Reporter Donator Popular Great Reporter Engaged Typer Joined January 17, 2020 Messages 1,557 Points 116 May 19, 2020 #2 It will be gone.
AUTHOR AUTHOR AnasTamer2 Member Joined May 14, 2020 Messages 22 Points 7 May 19, 2020 #4 I usually just trade people keys
GHladni Great Reporter Great Reporter Donator Popular Great Reporter Engaged Typer Joined January 17, 2020 Messages 1,557 Points 116 May 19, 2020 #5 AnasTamer2 said: I usually just trade people keys Click to expand... Same, that's how I got to rank X in less than 10days
AnasTamer2 said: I usually just trade people keys Click to expand... Same, that's how I got to rank X in less than 10days
Nightwave_YT Great Reporter Great Reporter Donator Master Reporter Unstoppable Great Reporter Admired Joined May 31, 2019 Messages 5,242 Points 177 IGN Nightwave_YT May 19, 2020 #6 Keys will be gone once prisons resets