Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

KeyDestroyer's Introduction!

KeyDestroyer

Hello all!

My name is Háviér (ha-vee-air)! I am 20 years old and I live in the UK. I've only recently started playing JartexNetwork and I enjoy it in more ways than one!

Me:

I am currently in my senior year of college and after COVID is over *hopefully*, I'll graduate with a major in Applied Sciences. After I'm done with my graduation, I plan on going back to major (again) in Business. Following my stepdad’s footsteps, (and not wanting to disappoint the aunties and uncles in my family) I want to go back to get my PhD in Science. Yes, this is complicated, and I might sound like a "nerd" but it’s because of two things. One, I want to do what I want to do. Two, my parents have helped me on my journey to this and I don't want to get on their bad side!

Moving on, my dream is to start my own full-time business coding! I currently have two jobs: I intern at Samsung and I have a small-scale business where I reach out to small other small-scale businesses asking them if they need help getting online! This means making websites, product ideas, Fiverr services and more!

I have also professionally built for big servers (unnamed) that have over 5,000 players all the way to small servers with only 20 – 30. I also own my own server that has 584 players and is currently in development for Season 3! I’ve been running my server for over 2 years!

My (short) History:

I was born in Spain but at an early age my mother and me moved to France, where she found the love of her life, my stepdad! We all then moved to the UK for the betterment of my education (French and Spanish schools are not good). My dad went on to get his PhD and become , my mum got her Medical Degree and became a nurse to help out during the COVID surge.

My goals:

Start my own business
Get my PhD
Get another Major / master’s degree

On Jartex:

Get over 50 friends!
Try to add some new maps to Bedwars
Get Trial Rank and help out the server
Get to know the staff team!

Thanks a lot for making me feel welcome!

Last edited:

_D0GG0

Donator
Donator
IGN
_Doggo
Welcome to jartex Hope to see you around sometime! :)

AutumnBomb1111

Donator
Donator
Hey KeyDestroyer KeyDestroyer Hope I can be at least one among your 50 friends soon. Welcome TO Jartex!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
KeyDestroyer

KeyDestroyer

Mykkull

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Hello Háviér
Welcome to Jartex, hope you have a great time, and don't forget to join our discord.
The community here is the best.